COBOT is dead

On the bottom of the Off-Topic is a dropdown-menu were you have to choose 'From the "Beginning"' in order to show all threads.

Its great to see a few familiar faces. I haven't been on in around 2 years but I hadn't forgotten about you. I started posting in the Bloodstock Open Air forums and haven't really stopped.

Nothing to report in my absence apart from I will be living in Germany in about half a year with the missus. Really looking forward to that. I was never much of an island guy.

Great news, hope you're gonna like it! Give me a shout if you happen to stroll around northern Baden-Württemberg. In return, I spent my 2012 holidays in Nottingham and Scotland :D had a serious amount of ale and whisky... a calm compensation to this years' Full Metal Cruise, I guess :p

Ill be living in Weinheim. I wont be just strolling in northern BW. :p Nottingham is ace. Great night life there. I went up to Edinburgh with the missus a year or so ago and loved it.

Well, then don't forget to say hello!
Tbh we spent pretty much our whole time in Nottingham at the Games Workshop Headquarters and Bugman's :p Yeah, Edinburgh was fantastic, full of tourists including ourselves, but still great. Hope to be back soon to see the northern parts of Scotland as well, we missed that.

Fuck off!

A real one, like one with a vagina?

149479_10152542073655716_349514482_n.jpg

59747_10152542179745716_1048853151_n.jpg