COBOT: The Album [NEW THREAD]

Only if you're outside of the States. In the U.S., it's probably the fastest and most reliable service, but they achieve that by cutting bandwidth to pretty much the rest of the world.

Here is a brief overview of my song in GP5. Not complete since I have the solos, etc. to add over it. Those last few repeating bars are the main backbone though. Let me know what you people think. I had been having too much fun with that Big Sur Moon type of feel with my delay pedal at the time :rofl:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RX8LUR6T

Here's another thing I was working on and gave up. Sounds like an old sega game imo so the title should be fairly easy to figure out.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SS7LM05S

I'm open to criticism. Know that neither of these are complete and are just kind of fucked around projects.

Your song sounds really fucking awesome haha, loving the atmospheric moody feel. Not a fan of the percussion tbh but other than that, definitely awesome. I don't know if it'll even remotely fit with what I did though :( I could send it if you want.

Sega song was lulz

Also, I know someone who does album art and layouts for bands if we haven't figured out what is going on yet art wise. And yep, double post.

I've got the blue screen Of death! So I'm going to be trying to find my demo mp3 just incase I can't re-record it and finish it and get my gp4 file of it :(

All sorted now, it was just start up stuff so kept all my files too!! Gotta reinstall all programs though but haven't finished the new version. Will try and get a bit done

I would like to say we are, but album V was talked about too many times and then not done because of people either not being interested to begin with or dropping before completion, so I don't think there'll be an album V.

sup guise

If there is enough interest, we can do this. I am of course as always up for a song and I reckon thekid and coCOB is as well + zomgcow.

That makes 4, need about 4-5 more and we can do this!

sup guise

If there is enough interest, we can do this. I am of course as always up for a song and I reckon thekid and coCOB is as well + zomgcow.

That makes 4, need about 4-5 more and we can do this!

Fuck yeah. I've got a couple songs ready to go already. Not sure which one I'm going to pick for COBOT if we end up doing it, but yeah. I guess we'll just see how this pans out.