Controversial opinions on metal

'dementia' is easily one of my least favourites on THE DELUGE tbh. 'divine victim' is where it's at, followed by the title track and 'isle of the dead'. i wouldn't expect a CRYSTAL LOGIC h8r to agree tho

Where does Dementia rank in the Manilla Road catalog for most people? I'm finishing a listen of The Deluge, and while this is overall easily one of their stronger albums, that particular song actually has exactly the things I love. Almost sounds more like a Watchtower or Juggernaut song than Manilla Road.

It's Omni's favourite Manilla Road song in general. :thumbsup:

The Deluge is by far my least listened to Road album from Crystal Logic to Courts of Chaos. Not sure why. Love the title track though.

'dementia' is easily one of my least favourites on THE DELUGE tbh. 'divine victim' is where it's at, followed by the title track and 'isle of the dead'. i wouldn't expect a CRYSTAL LOGIC h8r to agree tho

Yeah I noticed it had one of the lower track ratings on RYM, and on a site that seems to bias towards opening tracks, that made me think it wasn't the usual preference of MR fans.

I like the title track a lot as well.

It's Omni's favourite Manilla Road song in general. :thumbsup:

Sweet.

Where does Dementia rank in the Manilla Road catalog for most people?
It's pretty badass and probably ranks high on that album for me. Never understood the dislike some Manilla Road fans I've met have for it.

I forgot all about Rest in Pieces. Holy shit that is one shredding little gem. The band really just needed to let loose more often.
Yeah, I was really impressed by that track. An explosive and refreshing conclusion to an album that has some longer tracks in its latter half.

grindcore is not noise, a good portion of drummers,guitarist in grindcore band musically surpass a good portion of metal musicians in general and have intricacy and complexity, ofcourse people can hear things differently

Well that was no help at all. I am downloading some of Manilla Road's albums right now and will listen to them. Maybe buy them if they are good.

Are those the best Manilla Road albums? Most web sites say Crystal Logic is the album that I should hear first.