Controversial opinions on metal

pt.gif

:cool:

I bet you don't like Summoning either, huh?

Actually, with regards with Summoning, I'm somewhat over them.There are times when I think it's some of the most stupendously boring music ever conceived. At other times, it's pretty great, but hits me not as frequenly as it used to.

I'm totally over Immolation now. Boring sludgy DM, meh.

I bet you don't like Summoning either, huh?

Actually, with regards with Summoning, I'm somewhat over them.There are times when I think it's some of the most stupendously boring music ever conceived. At other times, it's pretty great, but hits me not as frequenly as it used to.

I went off Summoning after about a week. Not terrible, just not my thing.

I'm totally over Immolation now. Boring sludgy DM, meh.

You used to be cool.

I don't like Summoning at all. Overloading average, mid to slow paced bore fayres with parping casio-fests does not a great band make.

Also: burzum somewhat sounds like boredom.

Blackstar were much better than Arch Enemy, but you cunts were all either too stupid or too young to know it.

Either way, the sentance is death.

I don't like Summoning at all. Overloading average, mid to slow paced bore fayres with parping casio-fests does not a great band make.

Also: burzum somewhat sounds like boredom.

I'm not a big fan of Summoning either. I thought I would love them the first time I heard about them (just from what people said about them), but when I finally checked them out I wasn't impressed.