DA BEARS!!!

I had a bad feeling about this one too Chris lol
I totally agree with you guys about Rex....it seems that when he is on he is REALLY on, but when one bad thing happens, he falls apart. Watching this game, and listening to the announcers though, you would think that it was all Grossman, I disagree. Our offensive line just kinda fell apart, and I was amazed at how many times Grossman went down this game, as opposed to San Fran, where he wasn't touched, It was like watching a bad comedy...hehehe
As for Urlacher, I don't think a sprained toe is gonna stop him LOL! I'm glad he is ok.....we are hurting already.....here's hoping that Berrian and Brown come back next week too....the Giants are gonna kill us out there. They are a good team and we are in trouble if we don't get our act together:erk:
Chris, I think one of the only reason I am "dis-ing" fly by night fans is because they are the ones that have the biggest mouths hehehe......I can't tell you how many times I have heard that the Bears are now finally showing their "true colors", by someone who is only watching them this year cause they are winning. As someone who has been watching them for as long as I have, I know they may not be Superbowl material, but hell, they have come a loooong way, and are finally starting to get those wins, which some of them were well deserved. Our defense has only allowed (til Miami) 4 TD's this whole season.....wonder if that's luck too?
Anyway.....let's GO BEARS!!!!:worship: :kickass:
And you said "wishy washy" hehehehe........gives me a good giggle when people say that :loco:

Now let me take this time to have a rant and get on my soapbox:
People that were there didn't like the game so they all started leaving when they knew the Bears were gonna lose....only a few "loyal" Bears fans stayed through the whole game. How many of you "fans" turned the game off before it was over? Everyone seems to be climbing on the Bears wagon because they are winning, but the minute something goes wrong, they will go back to saying that they are a mediocre team who just got lucky. That pisses me off! If you can't support a team through the good AND the bad...then don't support them at all!! I hate "fly by night" fans who jump on any winners band wagon!
There.....I said it! Now I feel much better.....go on and slam me if you want, or debate me til the cows come home, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it! lol... I've watched them every year since I can remember so I am true fan.....even when they sucked I was there every sunday:headbang:
Bears are now at 7 and 1....
GO BEARS!!!!!:worship: :kickass:
~Annie

I was there, we left early to try to catch the early train back to Cheeseland. Thank God we did, otherwise we would have been down town until 6:30pm.
I hope "Wrex" (LOL I LOVE that!) got a good bitch slapping this week, and they come out with something to prove(again) against the Giants.
J-Dubya - Lifelong Bears fan, even though I live in the Green/Gold state..

LOL J-Dub.....any "cheesehead" that's a Bears fan is a friend of mine.....you guys are too few and far between ;) And I can totally see why you would leave early.....this open road tolling "crap" is only making things worse right now...
Sorry guys, just had to have a rant, I AM a woman after all, and we are entitled to it every once in a while LOL!!.....Didn't mean to offend anyone :oops:
Now.....off to play the Giants!!
GO BEARS!!!:worship: :headbang:

I work in Rosemont, right in the heart of the construction, and it has fugged up my travel here no matter which path I take. Bears better be kicking butt tomorrow, or someone's going to get it!

J-Dubya

For some strange reason I thought THIS would be the game we lost......go figure eh?
Bears beat the Giants 38 to 20!!
Hester now holds the record for the longest score in NFL history......108 yards.
And I guess Urlacher's injury didn't matter TOO much hehehehe....
I can't say anymore about this game.:D
We are now at 8 and 1!! :headbang:
GO BEARS!!!!:worship: :kickass:
~Annie

And I LOVE the fact we fucked Eli Manning!! I absolutely can't stand that douchebag...for what he did when he was originally drafted by San Diego.

I can't wait to see clips of a hit on him that knocks him into next week...maybe even next season...if you know what I mean...hehe

And I LOVE the fact we fucked Eli Manning!! I absolutely can't stand that douchebag...for what he did when he was originally drafted by San Diego.

I can't wait to see clips of a hit on him that knocks him into next week...maybe even next season...if you know what I mean...hehe

Definately! I was hoping for a Joe Theisman(sp?) "break" in the action! :heh:

J-Dubya

Glad we looked like a real team on the last drive of the
first half and throughout the second...I was really starting
to wonder! Now, we need to head back to the Meadowlands
and kick the Jets ass rather convincingly....GO BEARS!!!

Can't say we kicked their asses convincingly, but we DID win mwuhahahaha!!
Bears beat the Jets 10 to 0.....
And they are saying Urlacher is over rated? He was everywhere in this game....plus an interception....over rated my a$$....
Nice TD by Bradley too.
Can't say too much about Grossman though.....I'm starting to get a little disappointed that, once again our defense seems to be stepping it up, and our offense is just kind of....there. If we can't get something going soon, the playoffs are gonna be one game and out for us.
Bears are now at 9 and 1:headbang:
GO BEARS!!!:worship: :kickass:
~Annie

Hey All!!
Here's hoping that everyone had a good holiday (and if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, hope you had a few great days off!!)!
New England beat the Bears 17 to 13.....:erk:
You know....I have to stop talking to my friend. Everytime he says that a team is going to be "easy to beat" we lose! hehehe
Anyway, Bears are now at 9 and 2
We still rock!!!:headbang:
Now off to play the Vikings!!
GO BEARS!!:worship: :kickass:
~Annie

LOL J-Dub!! With all the trash talk that's going around this week, I hope we kick their A$$ES!! If we win, we clinch the division championship, But.....I'm not saying anything....it almost seems to "jinx" it hehehe.....oh crap.....I just did, didn't I!!!
Anyway.....
~Annie
hehehe......you said "Vi-QUEENS" that's priceless!!

Don't underestimate the Queens, they have a great run defense
and they also have a strong running game...two components
that equal defeat if we start falling on our faces. I'm confident,
though, the Patriot game was a bummer but nice to see our
running game come to life against a defense that's hard to run
on so let's hope that continues. I think the Bears will be out to
prove that they should have beat the Pats so let's hope that's
the case!!! :kickass:

Wrex beat them once this year, I'm hoping he goes 2 for 2 against them.
If he starts to choke, they better let Griese get some time in.....

J-Dubya

DA BEARS!! Winning with NO offense, just like the old days!
23-13 over the Vikes.

Well, we'll take the win and the division but we need to do something
to get Rex on a roll....he's just not making good decisions...AT ALL!
plus, i guess he's having a hard time seeing over the line....he needs
to stop trying to make "the play of all time" every time and do a better
job of taking what he's given instead of trying to force the big play.
at least two times, he had guys wide open underneath and he's trying to
force a shot down the field. the coaches just need to pull the reigns
in on the kid and he needs to try to survey the field better. he just needs
to chill, stop turning the ball over and just run the offense to control the
clock and give the big D a breather, that's all he needs to do right now
and we'll be fine....

I couldn't have said it better myself Chris!!
Ahh the "bad" 'ole days when Rex made poor decisions and the defense shined....go figure eh?
3TD's in all though, and a safety!! Been a long time since I saw a safety in a game, at least by the Bears! hehehe And Once again a TD by special teams!! Hester is just haulin major A$$ out there! Gave me a little scare when he was slow getting up though.....we need every special team and defensive player we have at this point if we are even gonna make any effort to advance through the playoffs.
It's a good thing though, at least we clinched the division and have home field advantage for them :)
Anyway....Bears beat the Vikings (again) 23 to 13
We are now at 10 and 2!!:headbang:
~Annie

Bears beat the Rams 42 to 27:headbang:
I think I may need a minute to catch my breath...anyone have a commentary about last nights game?
The only word that can come out of my mouth about this game is....Hester....
Bears are now at 11 and 2!!
We now have a first week bye in the playoffs.....
GO BEARS!!:worship: :kickass:
~Annie
(Now back to baking cookies, don'tcha just luv the holidays?)

OK......took me til today (Wednesday) to be able to post here.....still getting over the shock of the whole thing.
Bears beat the Bucs 34 to 31 in one of the most nail biting OT's I've seen in a long time!!o_O
At least we now have home field advantage throughout the playoffs, hoping we get all the way through them hehehe.....
Anyway Bears are now at 12 and 2 (whoa)
GO BEARS!!!!:worship: :kickass:
~Annie
PS......Everyone have a great Holiday!! Eat lots!! Get lots of presents!! And GO BEARS GO BEARS GO BEARS!!!!! :headbang:

Hey Everyone!!!
Hope you all had a fantastic Holiday!! I, for one, am glad this part of it is over! Now we can party on New Year's Eve!!
OK, down to business......
Bears beat the Lions 26 to 21:headbang:
I didn't think Lovie would play hardly ANY starters, guess I was wrong :)
Anyway.....Bears are now at 13 and 2
~Annie

Well, a win indeed, although not a very convincing
one....granted, the Lions always play us tough in Detroit
but come on. :) Two weeks in a row, we give up a ton
of points/yards to two of the worst offenses in the NFL...
NOT GOOD!! Unless we beat the Packers with authority,
I'm very worried our playoff run will be a short one!

Regarding the starters, don't forget that Lovie decided to
rest the starters in the final game of the season and it
totally killed the fire, I think, especially the defense
watching the second stringers get walked on.

Let's keep our fingers crossed that everything comes together
next week so we have a nice run in the playoffs and on to
the SUPER BOWL!