Dave Chappelle

Dead_Lioness said:
Have you guys seen the Dave Chapelle skit about the blind black KKK guy?
:lol:
That was one of my favorite ones! My favorite part was when he was driving past some wiggers who were listening to (c)rap music and he called them the n word and they were like "alright" and giving each other like high five's.

Dead_Lioness said:
^ no no the nest part was the end... "I had to divorce my wife because she was a N lover" :lol: !!!!
I think it was a tie between those two parts. Although the part when the white guys were about to kick his ass and they were saying "we don't take kindly to your types round here" and he's like "yeah! Tell it to those n" and then he goes in the truck and he screams "white power! White power!". Funny shit.

But am I one of the only people here who laughs like crazy to Mencia? There were only like 1 or 2 other people who actually like him on this thread, besides for me.

^ he has his moments.
sometimes its "too much"
My DVR records him and chappele automatically, and while Chappelle makes me laugh ever time, Mencia makes me laugh 60% of the time..

I do like the fact that he makes fun of EVERYBODY :lol:

Dead_Lioness said:
and while Chappelle makes me laugh ever time, Mencia makes me laugh 60% of the time..
I think it's the other way around with me, although Chappelle is more like 90% of the time I laugh.
The only thing I don't like about Mencia is that he uses that dee dee dee thing a bit much. But sometimes it's really funny, like when he was making fun of Britney Spears and her husband. Since she gets 'D's in school and he gets 'D's in school, that will make her kid a 'D' 'D' 'D' (it's funnier if you've heard him say it than me trying to describe it, but you get the idea).

Vic Rattlehead said:
What about David Cross or Mitch Hedberg?

ok ok, I'm a liar, it died with Mitch then :p seriously that guy was hilarious ... RIP

I was hoping I wouldn't get called out on that :lol:

and as for David Cross, I don't think his solo standup is all that great.. However in as far as comedy troupes go (and that's a whole 'nother topic than stand up), Mr Show are definitely kings of their era.