Drugs???????????

you could have tryed once and than not be able to stop,but damn when you start it just because u wanna get cool that's realy stupid.i've tryed some pretty fucked up shit so far but i was able to quit.each and every time it came back i tryed doing smth else to forget.it worked ..for me.how would u feal that some of your friends ,taking your example,got into it theirselves but were never able to quit?i know i felt like shit .still do.but fuck,it's their life not mine...

When I was about 11, I smoked Marijuana on the way to school, and I snorted cocaine most nights for a few months.

It screwed up my education, as I was in the 'gifted' class when I started using, and then when I entered high school, I was placed in the dumb-ass class. I was still the smartest in the class, so that was ok :p

I am now anti-drugs, however I am glad I used them, as I have learnt my lesson.
I do drink, but not often.

I've taken, Beer, Weed, LSD, Mushrooms(way too many), MDMA(ecstacy), MDA, DXM, BZP, meth, ciggies and possibly others. My usage has cut back severely these days as I have learnt many lesson(Moderation is KEY!) If you hate drugs, fine, If you love drugs, be carefull. And also for The Bringer, Tobacco contains the psycoactive drug nicotene. Visit erowid.com and educate yourself about drugs before making claims and/or taking them.

well i dont know about the drug... i've tried it many a time...very fun with the friends...good times....i enjoy drinking more...i get better satisfaction from it....

I prefer booze. I classify myself like alcoholic (but not like alcohol addict).
Sometimes (very occasionally on dance parties for example) I do some speed drugs or cocaine.
I smoke weed when i am dunk if my friends offer me, but very rarely.

I love guys who are bitching about drugs and have no personal experiences. You can have your opinion but throwing away shit withous knowing what you´re talking about makes me angry.