DT song survivor round 4: Creation holds its breath

Is Lethe losing? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

/me takes her elephant and goes to the corner to cry:cry:

As usual, I don't bother explaining my choices, let them speak for themselves.

-A Bolt of Blazing Gold
-Lethe
-Edenspring
-The Wonders at Your Feet

Maybe the easiest round yet.

Originally posted by rahvin
a bolt of blazing gold (there is no match for me: i never liked the gallery that much, whereas bolt is a wonderful song. and i second what alfred said, although it's a disquieting thought :p )

lethe (it was a hard choice, but in the end i think lethe is the best song there's left now. both lyrics-wise and music-wise it has that little something more than hedon)

edenspring (everybody is so excited about punish my heaven while i don't really see much point in it. it's an ok song, but there's tons of dt tunes with the same watermark as punish... all in all, edenspring is a fast-and-furious song that outclasses many tunes in the gallery album and it deserves a higher position)

the wonders at your feet (not really sure on that one... i mean i don't really see what's so special about either, but i thought that since i have to vote i'd better for the only newer song that's left. of chaos lyrics are better - though at times cheesy - but the overall feeling sets the wonders one step ahead imo)

teddy (it's tender, soft, smiling, reassuring and lovable, while... err... i'm not. :cry:
grenade.gif
)

rahvin.

*insert Twilight Zone theme here*

Your taste in music is too much like mine, you must be destroyed :lol:

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja

Your taste in music is too much like mine, you must be destroyed :lol:

i would gladly go for the standard "this town is too small for the both of us!", but given my actual size i doubt this could be true for any town other than an amusement park's miniature representation of the smallest country village ever created. :D

rahvin. (bubu's little helper)

Originally posted by rahvin

i would gladly go for the standard "this town is too small for the both of us!", but given my actual size i doubt this could be true for any town other than an amusement park's miniature representation of the smallest country village ever created. :D

rahvin. (bubu's little helper)

Sounds pretty much like a miniature of the village I live in :lol:
Hell, I don't think this place could take another one like me without going up in flames or something :D

It's unfair, we should see the Lethe - Hedon race in later rounds me thinks :cry:

Siren (your Lethe)

My choices:

1. A Bolt of Blazing Gold (I have always liked The Gallery a lot, but Bolt just has that little something more)
2. Hedon (Lethe is good, but Hedon is better - simple as that)
3. Punish My Heaven (there's only one part in Edenspring that puts it among the best songs of DT - the "drink of the fountain..." - Punish My Heaven is overall far better)
4. The Wonders at Your Feet (I have simply never held OCaEN that high - it's okay, but nothing very special IMHO, whereas these other 7 are all great)

-Villain