Ebay

Sorry to hear about you losing the patch £12.50 wow what a bastard! And nope it was not me and my name is not steve....Its Emperor Valanx, although my dads name and my middle name is actually steve lol <- thats true, but i swear it was not me who owned you on that patch! lol

Im sure you will find out my ebay username in due course :D

Princess, to help you get over your loss on ebay I have a Diamond Head t-shirt you can have. I got it at a gig at Queens Hall,Bradford which ,according to their website was on 10th November 1991. It's blue and says 'One Beat,one heart,Gonna start a fire' (or something like that)on the front and has the DH logo on the back. I'm at work at the mo' so can't give exact details.

Wow thanks Bert that's very kind of you. I don't have a Diamond Head tshirt, got the badges and patches but no shirt. It might be a wee bit too big for me though but if you could tell me the measurement across the chest, if it sounds like it will fit me, I will take your tshirt. I'd need to give you something though, if your a Rush fan I'll give you a copy of 30th anniversary tour, 3 cds and they are sensational.

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
Wow thanks Bert that's very kind of you. I don't have a Diamond Head tshirt, got the badges and patches but no shirt. It might be a wee bit too big for me though but if you could tell me the measurement across the chest, if it sounds like it will fit me, I will take your tshirt. I'd need to give you something though, if your a Rush fan I'll give you a copy of 30th anniversary tour, 3 cds and they are sensational.

Princess,I'm not sure if I'm doing this right but it measures 17" from armpit to armpit so would that make it around a 34? Anyway if you want it it's yours. Just PM me and I'll send it to you. :headbang:

Sounds like it would fit me fine Bert, I've PM'd you my address. Thanks very much, really looking forward to walking about the place wearing my new Diamond Head Tshirt - it sounds really cool.

Brilliant news - I got that Saxon logo pendant that I was after for only £3. That's excellent thought I'd have to pay a lot more for it than that. I was the only one bidding on it!!!!

Poor Valanx, you must be gutted - did you forget it was ending tonight!!!!!! Oh well better luck next time then lol.

Brilliant news - I got that Saxon logo pendant that I was after for only £3. That's excellent thought I'd have to pay a lot more for it than that. I was the only one bidding on it!!!!

Poor Valanx, you must be gutted - did you forget it was ending tonight!!!!!! Oh well better luck next time then lol.

Thats great news for you!

Oh and by the way dont you mean "THANK YOU VALANX FOR NOT OUTBIDDING ME ON THE ITEM" ???? i made a decision not to bid on it and what thanks do i get :yuk:

I might just have to make you pay for this ;)

Yeah it's cracking right enough Emperor. But I'm sure it would look waaaaay better on my wall beside my Motorhead and AC/DC BIB scarves. Ooooh I'm so tempted to put in a bid - I know its a ripoff but I don't think I can control myself. Right enough if no-one bids for it, he'll relist it and maybe drop his price. Hmmmm I will be watching this one closely!

:devil:I'm becoming an ebay addict myself. Been buying quite a bit lately, but now I am starting to sell to make room for all the new shite I am garnering from Ebay. Here's an auction of mine if anyone's interested. I plan on posting more metal-related auction items soon.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4777502098&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

After reading this discussion, I hope someone will buy my items so I can afford to get that Angel Witch shirt and pull all kinds of rock chicks! :D:loco:

secret_weapon said:
After reading this discussion, I hope someone will buy my items so I can afford to get that Angel Witch shirt and pull all kinds of rock chicks! :D:loco:

LOL - this Angel Witch tshirt you mean from www.metalmerchant.com :-

149464.gif

You should do a wee experiment Secret Weapeon. Treat yourself to that Angel Witch tshirt and wear it for about 2 weeks and then come back here and tell us how many rock chicks you managed to pull. I'm pretty sure you would get loads of female attention when you're wearing such a mindblowing shirt.

Bought a couple of Saxon related items on ebay over the weekend. 20p got me this fine specimen of a single which I'll take with me next week in the hope of getting it signed by the boys, or even just Biff:-

fa_1_b.JPG

Also bought a Saxon video Live in Nottingham for 99p, so can't wait to get feast my eyes on that vid, should be here within the next few days.

Bought a couple of Saxon related items on ebay over the weekend. 20p got me this fine specimen of a single which I'll take with me next week in the hope of getting it signed by the boys, or even just Biff:-

fa_1_b.JPG

Also bought a Saxon video Live in Nottingham for 99p, so can't wait to get feast my eyes on that vid, should be here within the next few days.

Cool, i had that single at one time!

Is the video a bootleg btw? or is it the same as the live legends DVD ??

I don't think its a bootleg Emperor but I'm practically climbing the walls here cos it's still not arrived. I thought it would come today but all I got from ebay today was that The Boys Next Door video (which I was talking about under the film thread) and a Dr. Who and the Daleks video:headbang: :headbang: Do I rock or what lol!!!!!!

Oh aye got a bit sidetracked there, it said the video was a rare recording done in early 80s in Nottingham and this is some of whats on it, and thats about all I know I'm afraid:-

Intro - Suzie Hold On
Never Surrender
Princess Of The Night
The Eagle Has Landed
Redline
This Town Knows How To Rock
Power & The Glory
And The Bands Played On
747 (Strangers In The Night)
Wheels Of Steel

When I have it in my hands I will be able to tell you exactly what it is!!!

Meant to show you this Emperor, brain is scrambled these days cos I'm seeing one of my fav bands in less than a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek, I always go a bit loopy!!!!!! Where are you seeing them and are you dragging the Emperess with you!

4b_1_b.JPG

It better come tomorrow cos I would really like to watch it a few times before I see them on Wednesday. I've never seen any Saxon videos - is this a good one or have I just gone and wasted one pound!!!!!

Paxoman said:
That is the first video Saxon released. It isn't the 10th aniversary gig that was released later on.

Do you have anymore info on that vid paxo? has it been released on dvd ?? I have on dvd 'Live Legends' , 'Live Innocence' and 'Chronicles' and i thought that was all that is available, am i right??

Anyway princess im hoping (oh god im hoping) to catch one of the december shows i dont know where or when yet, at the moment in my life alot of things are going on, so its gonna be tricky but fingers crossed, i should get a little holiday as well as get to see the mighty Saxon!

Yeah, we have not managed to have a honeymoon as such yet anyway! Still have not quite convinced the Emperess of my masterplan, but i can be very persuasive.....I have to be...Shes the one with all the money lol

And im guessing you got a bargain with that vid, since when did Saxon ever dissapoint!!

:headbang::headbang::headbang: