Ebay

As for ebay!

Well this week i bought a HALFORD dvd of "rare" footage (bootleg obviously!) the woman sent me 'Halford singing with black sabbath' dvd by mistake, so when i told her i really wanted the other one instead and could i send the Halford/sabbath disk back, she said i could keep it and she sent me the one i wanted for free, which was pretty cool!!

I also got another Angel of Retribution T-Shirt, now i have 3 :D

And i also bought "Battlestar Galactica" series one 4 dvd boxset

Oh yeah and the Emperess has recently taken up playing the bass guitar so i got her a fancy ass digital tuner.

:D

valanx said:
Do you have anymore info on that vid paxo? has it been released on dvd ?? I have on dvd 'Live Legends' , 'Live Innocence' and 'Chronicles' and i thought that was all that is available, am i right??quote]

No it hasn't been released on dvd yet Valanx. For some reason it is the only Saxon video that hasn't been released on dvd. It was shot at Rock City in Nottingham. I am not sure what year it came out, but it was round about the Power And The Glory time. It is not the 'Live Legends' gig that was shot at Nottingham a few years later. Well, a bit more than a 'few' years later!

valanx said:
And im guessing you got a bargain with that vid, since when did Saxon ever dissapoint!!

Yes Emperor the video is excellent. I've watched it about 4 times already, I love it and its getting me right in the mood for Wednesday night. I bought another 3 Saxon badges a few days ago, a red Strong Arm of the Law one, and the same badge but in blue and another Eagle has Landed badge.

And wait for it, guess what I bought last night for £4.30 - none other than a ticket to see Saxon on Wednesday in Liquid Rooms. I still hadn't got round to getting one yet and just thought I'd look on ebay and couldn't believe it when I saw someone selling it. Thats got to be the best £4.30 I'll ever spend. Raaaaawwwk n roll:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

WILKS said:
I have just downloaded some great Saxon live stuff .One of them is a gig from the metalhead tour.

:err: where you d/l that from mate ??

I use a site called Soulseek.The only problem is the person i am downloasing off has a slow connection so its taking ages.If you have never used it before its so simple to use evan i can use it.

WILKS said:
I use a site called Soulseek.The only problem is the person i am downloasing off has a slow connection so its taking ages.If you have never used it before its so simple to use evan i can use it.

Thanks for the tip mate! I have heard of soulseek but never used it, think i might have to give it a try, hows does that Metalhead live stuff sound btw ??

WILKS said:
Not had a chance listen to yet.When your on soulseek search a user by the name newwilks and it will by in my rockish folder waiting for you.

I will do that! Thanks wilks !!!