European SX setlist

JoRGe-570

New Metal Member
Mar 22, 2003
Does anybody know the set list Symphony x will be playing durig the European tour supporting Stratovarius?

I'm seeing them in Madird the 8th of April and I am really looking forward for that day to come and see SX by the first time.

I was at Tampere show last night and the setlist was like this(copied from Strato-forum) :

Inferno (Unleash The Fire)
Wicked
King Of Terrors
Communion And The Oracle
Evolution (The Grand Design)
Smoke And Mirrors
Sea Of Lies
Of Sins And Shadows

About show.. They totally kicked Stratovarius(which was good too though) into the gutters! Russel is an amazing front-man and the playing was tight as hell. Great night! The only bad thing I can find is that they only played like 45-50 minutes. :(

Yeah, the gig last night was simply amazing! :headbang:
But it was too short, only 45 mins... Though Russell promised after the gig, that they'll be back here in 5 months to do a headliner tour, now I'm just waiting to get it confirmed! :)

Frightened Shadow said:
Here's the setlist for tonight's show in Helsinki:

Inferno
Wicked
Evolution
The Accolade
The Accolade II
Out Of The Ashes
Smoke And Mirrors
Sea Of Lies

Wow... they didn't play Of Sins and Shadows? I thought they ALWAYS close with that one... thats strange.

Frightened Shadow said:
Here's the setlist for tonight's show in Helsinki:

Inferno
Wicked
Evolution
The Accolade
The Accolade II
Out Of The Ashes
Smoke And Mirrors
Sea Of Lies

Wow. Now I am quite pissed off I didn't go to see them in Helsinki as well. :cry:
Well, I didn't have any money so....

It's bloody marvelous they can change the setlist that much to satisfy the fans that travel to several gigs. Or perhaps they're just experimenting for an ideal setlist. :)
I would have liked to see them play The Accolade. :(

I was at the Helsinki show. They tied Accolade and Accolade II beautifully together.
Russell Allen is a hell of a singer, but he can also keep the stage alive and really pull you into the music.
If they would just have their own gig in Finland...

I'd rather see Symphony X as the headliners of this tour rather than Stratovarius. I like SX more.....
I'm going to see the band in Stockholm today and I look forward to it !!

Maybe they played booth Sea of Lies and Of sins and Shadows and the one left out was Out of the Ashes.

shonimus said:
Yeah it does! The whole song is beautifully intense. The solo just adds to the intensity.

OHHHH ! Rullos solo...Wow,
You just kinda stand there and listen and say" What the heck did he just do?"" LOL....
I got to see him do that live about 3 times, Never get tierd of it...

SYMPHONY X RULES:headbang:

Hey guys,

is there anybody ,who knows the SX
selist yesterday in Stockholm???
I'm curious if there are changes!! :)