Wicked
Evolution
Accolade I
Accolade II
Out Of The Ashes
Sea Of Lies
Of Sins And Shadows

Hell yeah. No "King of terrors"...

Now I want to see the setlist from Oslo! Pleas post it here someone!

JoRGe-570 said:
Does anybody know the set list Symphony x will be playing durig the European tour supporting Stratovarius?

I'm seeing them in Madird the 8th of April and I am really looking forward for that day to come and see SX by the first time.
Hey I'm gonna go there too, meet me if you want, I'll be one of the very first people in the beginning of the queue /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif!
headbob.gif

edit: I'll be wearing an Ayreon/Star One live in holland Tshirt :)

Here's the songs they played in the U.S. earlier this month. They'll probably switch up the sets in Europe, just to keep things random. I doubt they'll play any songs that AREN'T listed here...

Inferno (Unleash the Fire)
Wicked
King of Terrors
Church of the Machine
Communion and the Oracle
The Accolade
Accolade II
Out of the Ashes
Evolution (the Grand Design)
Egypt
Death of Balance
Smoke and Mirrors
Sea of Lies
Awakenings
Of Sins and Shadows

Last night's show (27 March) in Gothenborg had this set apparently:

Inferno > Wicked > Evolution > Communion > Awakenings > Ashes > Sea of Lies > Sins

(despite this bootleg I see having a couple tracks misnamed)

Crimsun,
what bootleg are you refering to?? If you have any SyX bootlegs that I don't have I'll be interested in doing a trade.

Cheers!

Oh.. and the gig in Oslo smmoooooked!!! And I got to meet the guys after the show. They are simply the BEST!! Very friendly and a joy to have a conversation with. Rock On guys!

crimsun said:
Last night's show (27 March) in Gothenborg had this set apparently:

Inferno > Wicked > Evolution > Communion > Awakenings > Ashes > Sea of Lies > Sins

(despite this bootleg I see having a couple tracks misnamed)

DioDahl said:
Crimsun,
what bootleg are you refering to?? If you have any SyX bootlegs that I don't have I'll be interested in doing a trade.

Cheers!

Oh.. and the gig in Oslo smmoooooked!!! And I got to meet the guys after the show. They are simply the BEST!! Very friendly and a joy to have a conversation with. Rock On guys!

I honestly have no idea which it is and who taped it, I only gave it a quick glance and passed over it.

SiRo said:
Hey I'm gonna go there too, meet me if you want, I'll be one of the very first people in the beginning of the queue /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif!
headbob.gif

edit: I'll be wearing an Ayreon/Star One live in holland Tshirt :)

Hey, I also will go to this show!!! I will be there about 3pm.I think I'll be wearing a Kamelot/Karma Tshirt.

Anomander said:
don't know what they played exactly in 013 Holland but i was really annoyed it only took 45 minutes and the fact they didn't play The Oddessy :(

Be patient grasshopper!!:D
anyways they did promise next time around they were gonna do the "Oddyessy"....
they just didn't have enough time to get it all 2gether b-4 this tour.
but i am sure they'll make it up to all the fans,, i believe that it will be worth the wait, once they do come back and do the "SONG!!!!"
:headbang::D

here are the songs they played in milan yesterday, if anyone's interested: :)

Evolution
Inferno
Wicked
The Accolade
The Accolade II
Out of the Ashes
Awakenings
Sea of Lies
Of Sins and Shadows

Miolo said:
here are the songs they played in milan yesterday, if anyone's interested: :)

Evolution
Inferno
Wicked
The Accolade
The Accolade II
Out of the Ashes
Awakenings
Sea of Lies
Of Sins and Shadows

WHAT???? 9 songs???? and the 2 accolades and awakenings??? LUCKY BASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

They played:

Evolution
Inferno
Wicked
Communion and the oracle
King Of Terrors
Out Of The Ashes
Smoke And Mirrors
Of Sins And Shadows

Madrid, Spain.