European Tour 2008 (cancelled - see new thread)

RisenFromTheSea_CRO

Nihil Morari
Jun 2, 2005
Split, Croatia
Hey !

We have now confirmed the first one of next years European Tours .

This will be a Co-Headlining tour together with German metal band Brainstorm. We will also bring along a special guest for these dates. We are really looking forward to meeting all of you guys again!

Countries that are not covered in this tour will of course be visited by us later on in the year.

We are still writing heavily in our respective homestudios and things are starting to sound really epic, dark and of course fantastic, awesome and all that… yeah whatever ; ) We are having a blast doing it and it is nice to, for the first time in a while, feel that we have all the time we need to do this. So please be patient and don’t give up on us , it will be worth your wait !

Til’ next time

Rockboxxx

‘ t

29.02.08 Fri SE Göteborg @ Trädgårn
01.03.08 Sat SE Mariestad @ Rotundan
02.03.08 Sun SE Stockholm @ Klubben
04.03.08 Tue DK Copenhagen @ The Rock
05.03.08 Wed DE Hamburg @ Markthalle
06.03.08 Thu NL Amsterdam @ Melkweg
07.03.08 Fri NL Hengelo @ Metropool
08.03.08 Sat DE Memmingen @ Kaminwerk
09.03.08 Sun DE Saarbrücken @ Garage
11.03.08 Tue CH Pratteln @ Z7
12.03.08 Wed FR Mulhouse @ Noumatrouff
13.03.08 Thu FR Lyon @ CCO
14.03.08 Fri FR Paris @ Elysee Montmartre
15.03.08 Sat BE Antwerp @ Hof Ter Lo
16.03.08 Sun DE Langen @ Stadthalle
17.03.08 Mon NL Eindhoven @ Effenaar
18.03.08 Tue DE Bochum @ Zeche
19.03.08 Wed DE Nürnberg @ Hirsch
21.03.08 Fri AT Wien @ Szene
22.03.08 Sat HU Budapest @ venue tba
23.03.08 Sun SVK Bratislava @ Randal Club

Hatrick...
If they don't come closer, see you in Budapest... ;)

cheers...

Still they avoid Finland :( Jari needs to whip their tour manager harder.
Dont loose hope my friend... They said that it is only the first leg of the tour. We can hope for some single shows in Finland and Norway :)
Hirven kyrpä, hullu norjalainen:lol:

It's a shame that tours like this never come to the US, Evergrey and Brainstorm are some of my favorite bands.

EG has been in the us several times... on a tour in 2006 + Prog power... as well as 2004 and 2001 i believe.

aye, me too. and i'll see you in october aswell as i just arranged my ride back home :cool:

Got any room in the trunk for me? Otherwise I have to get the last train... And I don't wanna miss a thing of Evergrey!

edit: nevermind, I'm stupid... You're talking about Kingfest :p

^lolz, i don't drive :p

i depend on the good mood of my sister to take me

i missed a part of the show back in november because of it, i had to leave from the front row in order to go home :( but at least tom remembered me the next day! yey to me

Anyone going to Motstøy festivalen? Really looking forward to see them again, it has been a whole year since last time:lol: Cant get enough:kickass:
it is going to be exciting to see Jari with EG!

Do we get a little taste from the new album Tom?? :saint:
To bad it is only one hour set, but im really looking forward to it!

Thanks for the great show at Motstøy guys!

How many people can brag about having breakfast next to EG?:headbang:
The guys were staying at the same hotel as i was, and i have to say that it was quite a happy suprise coming down seeing them in the restaurant:lol:
Nice seeing you guys as always!

Looking forward to the new album!