POWER QUEST TOUR with ANGRA and FIREWIND 2007

It certainly will be. We thought we would break our European duck at Ragnarock in Norway earlier this year, but unfortunately that didn't happen. We've been asked to do the odd one/off thing in Europe before but the logistics would never have worked.

Well this is definetly a great place to start :) You certainly are being thrown in at the deep end, but you guys have enough gig experience to make sure each night is great :)

Have you started thinking about setlists yet?

well getting to the paris gig is going to be nothing short of a miracle for me :( stupid french ticket site, stupid eurostar, stupid student loans, stupid quitting my job, stupid microwave cover...ok so the last one was just general annoyance...but yeah SOMEONE HELP ME *crycrycry* :(

It should be a fun thirty minutes either way :)

You'd probably get a flight cheaper would'nt you Han? I'm not sure how much a Eurostar ticket is, but surely you'd find a flight for around £30?

Travelling on your own? I can relate to your situation as my girlfriend wants to come out for some of the shows but she hates travelling alone too

mmm don't really know what to do to be honest.. :erk: im not missing it, missing it ISNT an option..ill only get all upset about not going when people start posting woo it was so good blah blah shame u were there cavegirl etc...just need to sort something out soon..

I'm flying over on my own, but I'll be meeting some relatives over in Paris when I get there, I'm going for 4 days as it is :)

Forget about it Han, it'll all be good when you get there!

How long would the Eurostar trip take?

All the Heroes go down.. shed their blo...

:p

You'd get a flight pretty cheaply Jamie, gig ticket is only 25 euros, and who needs a hotel when the gig is in the middle of the red light district :)

I want to see Hammerfall at some point so I'd advise going for that.

PQ...I love you. I do and so much more than Hammerfall but a European tour that doesn't stop off at these fair shores doesn't make my wallet happy! Anyway I'm better saving up for going to as many of the 2007 UK dates as I can ;)

i love you guys....................

....but i want to go see hammerfall lots when they're over here at the same time you play France :(

IM TORN!

Hammerfall and the Poodles in plain ole London.

Or ANGRA, FIREWIND, and POWER QUEST in the rather Uber Paris :) And it is PQ's first European tour :)

ahaha well id be saving the good part of £200 staying in the UK :yuk: however my best mate will be annoyed coz she really wanted to go and doesn't know im not going yet...heres hoping she don't murder me! :)