Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Agnosticism

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • Atheism

Votes: 51 41.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 11 9.0%

• Total voters
Yes. That's Atheistic Satanism dude, thus it IS Atheism coz they don't worship deity.
The other type of Satanism is Theistic, they believe in Satan as a superior force, so this is NOT Atheism. Apparently you are confusing the term of Atheism and the types of Satanism. :Smokedev:

No, they might not worship a god but they do still belive in it, what you call "atheistic satanism" is not non-theistic. They belive in Dark Magic and shit, just look it up and you will see what I mean. You cant be an atheist and belive in statans dark magic.

light has no mass, so it seems this 'research' wasnt exactly thorough and just seems like a brief practice to try and validate an ideal that has been held onto for years. my mum does it with shitty alternate therapy, always slags off science in some way until there is something that might reiterate her belief.

Ok, let me rephrase that then. I don't mean mass as in kilo's and pounds and shit. I mean mass as a physical structure, as light is both particle and wave form.

Though it would be nice to observe the photon up close and see what's happening.

I don't get the self help thing. I'm trying to help you, fool, not myself XD

No, they might not worship a god but they do still belive in it, what you call "atheistic satanism" is not non-theistic. They belive in Dark Magic and shit, just look it up and you will see what I mean. You cant be an atheist and belive in statans dark magic.

Well magic doesn't imply a God, so you could be atheist and satanist, somehow, based on your definitions. Your last statement is just wrong. Now you're talking about skepticism.

Ok, let me rephrase that then. I don't mean mass as in kilo's and pounds and shit. I mean mass as a physical structure, as light is both particle and wave form.

Though it would be nice to observe the photon up close and see what's happening.

I don't get the self help thing. I'm trying to help you, fool, not myself XD

iirc we don't fully know what light is yet but we just assume/speak about it in waves but afaik that have never been proved

Go do your homework please.

I think we know a lot about light by now.

:lol:

Well magic doesn't imply a God, so you could be atheist and satanist, somehow, based on your definitions. Your last statement is just wrong. Now you're talking about skepticism.

How is my last statement wrong? You cant belive in satan or his magic and be an atheist. I guess you can be an atheist and belive in magic but then you are a motherfucking stupid atheist.

Go do your homework please.

The Nine Satanic Statements

from The Satanic Bible, ©1969

by Anton Szandor LaVey

1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!
2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!
5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!
6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!
7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!
8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!
9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!

From the evleven satanic rules:

7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

Now please shut the fuck upp. Satanism is not atheism. If you dont belive in a god you are an atheist not a satanist, you cant be a satanist and atheist.

How is my last statement wrong? You cant belive in satan or his magic and be an atheist. I guess you can be an atheist and belive in magic but then you are a motherfucking stupid atheist.

At least you admit it. Yes, I was talking about general magic, no Satan's. Other then that, well for your reply to hexwind, I'll let him do the rest of the job, I'm sure he can easily contradict you.

I refuse to believe that there is an invisible person up in the sky who is all seeing and all knowing who is poor at managing money. For some reason God always needs money.

I think we know a lot about light by now.

i'm not saying it's 100% right but i was told by one of my tutors that we don't fully understand what light is, like is it waves or particles we don't really know yet.

but he is a professor of phycology of music so... not his area but still a knowledgeable guy

We do not know what light is yet. The thing that confuses me is that black holes can swallow light so it cant just be waves right?

i think it's all way over our heads if the top brains in the world don't know yet