Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Agnosticism

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • Atheism

Votes: 51 41.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 11 9.0%

• Total voters
I refuse to believe that there is an invisible person up in the sky who is all seeing and all knowing who is poor at managing money. For some reason God always needs money.

You're looking at it the wrong way.

Picture 2 versions of yourself. One is an image made of light, or rather a concentration of color in one spot representing you, and one is flesh. Light is a measurement of good, as in a positive measurement, and darkness is a measurement of bad, as in a negative measurement.

God is bound to the same duality. His physical form, and his light form. Technically darkness doesn't exist, so when we measure darkness from a reference point of concentrated light, it's like adding -2 to 5 to make 3. The unit still has a measurement of 5, but darkness now becomes part of the measurement and modifies the overall value of light to become 3 AND -2.

It's kinda tricky but it does work. It's just that purposely NOT accepting it clouds the situation entirely, something people here miss alot...

EDIT: I should add that God doesn't REALLY have a physical form. He is a time measurement, and since we flow within that measurement we essentially ARE his body as nature. Imagine a comet that changes color after a certain period of time. You can see it's trail, and predict where it will go by where it came from. That comet is like Earth, with all the people and elements within it. We just make up a tiny portion of what God is.

Picture 2 versions of yourself. One is an image made of light, or rather a concentration of color in one spot representing you, and one is flesh. Light is a measurement of good, as in a positive measurement, and darkness is a measurement of bad, as in a negative measurement.

God is bound to the same duality. His physical form, and his light form. Technically darkness doesn't exist, so when we measure darkness from a reference point of concentrated light, it's like adding -2 to 5 to make 3. The unit still has a measurement of 5, but darkness now becomes part of the measurement and modifies the overall value of light to become 3 AND -2.

It's kinda tricky but it does work. It's just that purposely NOT accepting it clouds the situation entirely, something people here miss alot...

EDIT: I should add that God doesn't REALLY have a physical form. He is a time measurement, and since we flow within that measurement we essentially ARE his body as nature. Imagine a comet that changes color after a certain period of time. You can see it's trail, and predict where it will go by where it came from. That comet is like Earth, with all the people and elements within it. We just make up a tiny portion of what God is.

What a big nice pile of quality bullshit.

I'm an Atheist, though I do sometimes wish that I wasn't ;)
I wish Atheists wouldn't call Christians (or religion in general) "retarded" all the time. It makes us sound bitter, immature, and fanatical. Belief and intelligence are utterly separate. I know it's a hot issue. I know that everyone has a strong desire to defend their own world view. But holy crap, friends! Respect!

Atheistic satanism = LaVeyan Satanism = Church of Satan = belives in magic and divine powers.

lol im pretty sure ive read countless times that the laveyan satanists do not believe in any higher powers, and i just found this quote on wikipedia from their high priest dude

"Satanism begins with atheism. We begin with the universe and say, 'It’s indifferent. There’s no God, there’s no Devil. No one cares!'"

The 9 rules with 'satan represents' is exactly that, "represents." They use satan to represent the opposite to the rules christians try to live by

afaict tbhph

edit: not that i care cuz its just a bunch of attention seeking iyam

lmao where do you get this stuff from?? it's literally incredible

I'm sorry for wasting your time. You wanted to know....

Oh you're not wasting my time. It's one of the best distraction in a while. Incredible. How can you really believe all this? I like people thinking a lot, but you seem to have no guideline in your train of thoughts, like if you were allowed to imagined anything without considering any form of logic to make sense in it. As you can see, nobody understands a shit about it; now don't blame others and ask yourself some serious question about your philosophies. When it's all ordered in your mind, come back and try to explain it in a human way.

Well, I wanted to know, but I still don't. To acquire knowledge, it's important to understand at least one thing.

Light is a measurement of good, as in a positive measurement, and darkness is a measurement of bad, as in a negative measurement.

God is bound to the same duality. His physical form, and his light form. Technically darkness doesn't exist...

EDIT: I should add that God doesn't REALLY have a physical form

He is a time measurement, and since we flow within that measurement we essentially ARE his body as nature.

We just make up a tiny portion of what God is.

so these are all certain facts are they?

still want to know where you got these ideas?

By never being afraid to correct myself. People come across knowledge so easily, but wouldn't it be just anomalous for a progression of belief like mine to present itself?

I constantly rework new ideas into old ones. But I make sure my ideas flow with each other before I accept them. Rather than discard a fact, I ask myself "Ok, before I discard this, HOW IN THE FUCK does it flow with everything else?" and my conclusions literally draw themselves.

When something doesn't fit, I'll leave it open. When something appears twice, but in 2 different contexts (For example, there is one god VS seven gods), I ask myself "WHY did that happen?" and then I see that, much like modern Christianity, one idea evolved into another based on what was acceptable at the time. It is not EVER to say one is more true than the other, because seven gods compared to one is like comparing the rainbow to its colors. Seven colors, one unit.

I just think differently. I've learned that it is fundamental in understanding the world the way I do now. I see signs in everyday life. For example, the wind was too strong so the good hair convention was canceled. If the wind was propelled by moving air currents based on temperature differences, then the cancellation is a product of the energy delivered by the sun, and thus the cancellation would not exist without the sun present. Energy is an element to life, and because the energy as a thought it represented by the suns rays, the concept of the element of fire can still remain intact while observing this phenomenon all along.

That's just how I see things now. Life is full of this shit.

EDIT:

so these are all certain facts are they?

I don't believe I have drawn a good description, but in short, yes.

Resonator, I PMed u few days ago to explain to me the whole thing, you don't seem even to understand what you are talking about to explain, and you prefer fooling people in public?? unless, you haven't notice the new msg.

It doesn't matter if I understand it properly, hexwind. When I DO understand it fully, that will be a day where it doesn't matter anyway. Feeling is quicker than thinking, you know. That's the spirit of love in a mans heart.

I think we're all pretty familiar with that ;)

What I do understand makes sense to me as is. The lungs work, but the mathematics involved don't matter for it to work, to put it one way.

man, I remember reading your posts in the Philosophy section and you were ok. even here, you were talking alright. But, bro, what happened to you so u speak in such way !! okay, it's summer now, i hope you will have a good time away from all these books you are reading, and then come back here and see your posts again. I'm not mocking or offending or anything, but this is really weird what u are saying tbh !!

I am surprised and yet not surprised at you, Hexwind. Just because you THINK it's rubbish MAKES it rubbish. You've failed it before it even began to make sense. But I have simply not explained it in a way you understand, so give me something in your life you do not understand and I will explain it.

EDIT: A common problem is that people think all these things I write here are in the books. The books are the soundtrack to my learning process, nothing more. True wisdom is attained by reflecting on what you know and expressing it.

Talk to me about true wisdom. Hey, you are reversing the process : it's because it's rubbish that he think that it's rubbish. What makes it rubbish for him is just because what he's able to understand form it is rubbish. The theories itself are however not rubbish for you. You're pretty much doing that process of reasoning in most of your thoughts, and that's maybe why it loses so much sense.

By experience, he could ask you about anything in his life and you would still answer something that he wouldn't understand, because you have established a "base" in your thought and considered too many things as "true" which is for sure not the case, nor the opposite. The problem is not that we think you read books, the problem is what you are actually saying doesn't make sense, no matter if you read books or not. The way you think others are acting is just too far from reality.

You are relying thinks that don't need to be linked together, such as a rainbow and God. The main reason is because it depends on the notion of God which differs from one individual to another, and that therefore you cannot make a absolutely true definition of God. Some would say God is just all the world, or nature of everything. Then for sure God is a fucking rainbow because God is fucking everything. A rainbow is just many colours that we, as humans, are able to see. Science showed that there were others colours that appeared invisible to us in the electromagnetic spectre. And that's what "light" is : an electromagnetic radiation.

You are all talking shits abt things which we cannot know.
as Einstein said:
We know nothing about [God, the world] at all. All our knowledge is but the knowledge of schoolchildren. Possibly we shall know a little more than we do now. but the real nature of things, that we shall never know, never
Sometimes faith means hope,hope when science is not capable to explain some things.Faith and hope is what makes us alive
Iim not a very religious person,but i think there is certain level of order in the World,Universe everywhere,but order we are not going to be able to explain soon

You are all talking shits abt things which we cannot know.

I refute this with absolute certainty that we CAN. People will shut out the truth when it comes from something they don't like, especially religious and/or mythical sources.

I find that their reasoning for doing such a stupid thing is the only thing we cannot know. But no, Christians ruined it for everyone. Everybody throw a fit when someone tries to explain that there is hidden science behind some religious "propaganda", ok? Don't feel bad, you won't be the first and you sure as hell on earth won't be the last.

Racist! :eek:

(notice that I'm not serious)

EDIT: about the black holes absorbing light, making it into materia or something: It could be, that the black holes "create the room" which they are in, basicly saying, that the surroundings are shaped after the black hole, making it a cone, and not just an open area.
like if you take a paper and draw arrows on it, facing different ways. then you could reshape the paper, so all the arrows point a certain way. (very hard to understand yes)
those of you who have studied higher level of physics might recognise this from the theory that the earth actually is moving forwarf all the time, and not in a circle around the sun, cause the sun "created the room" and shaped it into a cone/circle.
so the light might be goin strange directions, even though it's not materia.

please flame me.