favorite bands with less than 5 albums?

I won't bother getting the compilation you speak of. Most compilations as you know, are just for the record companies to squeeze out some more money from the diehard fans. Unless I see it for 4 dollars or less....:lol:

the compilation of demos and outtakes is called "moments of the fringe". i think the band put it together. bastards goes for about $25+ but its not worth it, it sounds like jason's post saigon kick band super transatlantic

Dark Angel. Too easy, next question.

I would trade all of my vital organs if someone would keep me alive just long enough to hear Atrocity Exhibition once.

I would rather see you naked then see your organs lol...

If you find me a copy of Atrocity Exhibition, you can tie me up in your basement and keep me. :oops: No one's joking here, pal.

Hey, wait a second, are you soliciting an underage girl online? Don't worry, I won't tell on you :lol:.

If you find me a copy of Atrocity Exhibition, you can tie me up in your basement and keep me. :oops: No one's joking here, pal.

Hey, wait a second, are you soliciting an underage girl online? Don't worry, I won't tell on you :lol:.
Your underage? :erk: If your at least 17 then your not in NY underage lol ... anyways I do have that album and do like it but I like Tempo of the Damned way better... :kickass:

Your underage? :erk: If your at least 17 then your not in NY underage lol ... anyways I do have that album and do like it but I like Tempo of the Damned way better... :kickass:

Well then I'm legal in NY! :kickass: Learn something new every day.

And I wasn't talking about the Exodus album, I have that one myself. I was talking about the incredibly rare Dark Angel demo that that album was named after. Haha, I'd have to meet you before I decided to sleep with you for an album I can get at Wal-Mart :lol:.

Well then I'm legal in NY! :kickass: Learn something new every day.

And I wasn't talking about the Exodus album, I have that one myself. I was talking about the incredibly rare Dark Angel demo that that album was named after. Haha, I'd have to meet you before I decided to sleep with you for an album I can get at Wal-Mart :lol:.

Get the Wal-Mart option better (sorry Larry I had to pull that one out :heh:).
You guys are mean... :cry: me not at Wal-Mart level.. me worth at least Target store level... :kickass:

Hmmm.... strange list you have there, but I did have an ANimal Bag CD and don't know what come of it. I don't know that I would put them in my absolute favorites, but I remember it being really good. I might have to see if it is still somewhere in my stuff.

Bryant

whats your favorite band with less than 5 studio albums? e.p.'s do count so alice in chains cannot be mentioned.

heres my top 10
10 animal bag
9 baker's pink
8 shark island
7 kingofthehill
6 roxy blue
5 arcade
4 damn yankees
3 southgang
2 kik tracee
1 ugly kid joe

i would have put extreme on the list but their 5th album comes out in 2 months

THis thread makes me think too hard. I will name a few:

Pagan's Mind (Someone else named this and good choice !! Great band)
Brother Cane - This band was in constant evolution. They were Southern Rock, alternative, Rock and Roll and psychedelic in style rolled up into only three releases.
Powermad - GREAT speed/thrash band with one full-length release. Way ahead of their time stylistically.
Avalon - The Germans know how to make silly powermetal, but they also brought you The Scorpions, Accept, Sieges Even, Vanden Plas etc. Avalon's "Eurasia" can be compared to ANY of the German metal masters' releases. They were modern powermetal to a degree, but far from silly. A true gem of a release. The vocalist Chitral (Chity Lanka) Somopala is not German, but from Sri Lanka and his unique accent and beautiful voice really shines.
Wrathchild America - Really good twin guitar attack, GREAT drummer and good vocalist who used all of the skill he possessed well. One of the best power/thrash bands few have heard.

Bryant

Hmmm.... strange list you have there, but I did have an ANimal Bag CD and don't know what come of it. I don't know that I would put them in my absolute favorites, but I remember it being really good. I might have to see if it is still somewhere in my stuff.

Bryant

animal bag's only full length album is pretty easy to find and cheap. they also had an acustic e.p. thats cheap too

I saw Animal Bag back in '94, down here in Florida at a long running festival called Livestock. I'm not a big fan, but they were good live. As for Wrathchild Bryant, they carried on as Souls At Zero, after the 3-D album, because of another band already having the name. You and I keep pushing Powermad, and with good reason...they were fucking short lived, but oh so good!