Favorite Driving Music

Pharoah said:
OK, fess up guys.....now who cranks up the volume and winds down the windows when you pull up to a light or into a parking lot? Like you're going to turn somebody on to prog metal beside your car (yeah, right).
I'll admit - I do (sometimes)

:cool:

:tickled:

I actually never did that. My windows are always up but at the volume I play it I am sure many people heard some of my stuff.

Deep Purple - Highway Star... but that's an obvious choice.

SX - Evolution

Rhapsody - Dawn of Victory

Children of Bodom - The whole Follow the Reaper album

And any Led Zep stuff is good for cruising. "Rock and Roll" and "The Ocean" come to mind.

The absolute best song to play with all the windows down
while doing 90 on a 55 limit road is Metallica: Fuel :hotjump: :hotjump:

Gimme Fuel,
Gimme Fire,
Gimme that which I desire,
OH!!

Remember guys, it is not safe at all to be headbanging while driving at those speeds, not that I have ever done it of course ;)

Pharoah said:
OK, fess up guys.....now who cranks up the volume and winds down the windows when you pull up to a light or into a parking lot? Like you're going to turn somebody on to prog metal beside your car (yeah, right).
I'll admit - I do (sometimes)

:cool:

we like to do a little thing called B.L.T. (Bar-Line Terrorism). we drive up to the night clubs with all the crazy line-ups with the bar-stars and guidos waiting in line, while blasting Emerson, Lake, and Palmer's "Jerusalem," the beginning of "Karne Evil Nine," the opening piano of "Honky Tonk Train Blues," and, of course, "Fanfare for the Common Man." we get the BEST looks as we drive by, waving like royalty.