Favourite Brainstorm Album

Favourite Brainstorm Album

• Total voters

King Size

Mars Bar
Jun 13, 2005
England
My wildly original thread idea for today. I vote Liquid Monster but I've only heard the last three. Good band! :headbang:

For me, no doubt MM followed by Ambiguity. MM really is a Masterpiece w/o any lows or fillers. Unholy I find has some of the very best BS songs (e.g. Voices, Don´t stop believing), however over all the album also has some songs I prefer to skip. ST and LM are good, but just can´t hold up with MM. I Don´t know Hungry.

I Don´t know Hungry.

You should try to get that! hungry contains all the good old raw stuff like welcome to the darkside, Mr. Know it all, Nails in my hands or The other side
raw damn power, i love the Hungry and Unholy for that. Holy war is a killer too (but only after the 2minutes MCMXCVIII intro :headbang:)

np: Welcome to the darkside :)

I'd say "Metus Mortis", it contains most killer songs, and is a very even album. "Blind Suffering" may be my fave Brainstorm-song so far.

I must say though that it's tight followed by "Soul" and "Ambiguity".

I started listening Brainstorm with the "Soul T."album but I must say that my favorite is "Metus Mortis". Many songs from this album are always on the setlist when they are on stage.

Well, I like both "Liquid Monster" and "Metus Mortis", but my favourite is the one from in between, "Soul Temptation", as - in my opinion - it features the best elements from those two combined in perfect balance.

Well, I can't make a decision yet, as I have yet to hear them. I have all four Metal Blade releases on order. I found this band by accident. Can't even remember how I did, but all I know is that I was looking through the many power metal bands and clicked on a few audio samples from Brainstorm and found that I loved the sound. I promptly ordered all of the releases I could find. The most recent three from DeepDiscountCD and then Ambiguity from a 3rd Party seller from Amazon.

Looking forward to hearing these albums in full. Can't wait!

I promptly ordered all of the releases I could find.

You really trust your first impresseion :)
I´m sure you will not be disappointed!

Looking forward to hearing these albums in full. Can't wait!

I waited 8 Months for Undercode - Enlightening the world (Amazon...)
Was really (positively) shocked when i checked my mail and there was the info that the item will be delivered within the next days :loco:

Have fun with all the albums :headbang:

I waited 8 Months for Undercode - Enlightening the world (Amazon...)
Was really (positively) shocked when i checked my mail and there was the info that the item will be delivered within the next days :loco:

Have fun with all the albums :headbang:

Well, I received "Ambiguity" just 4 days after my order. Of course the seller was just one state north of me.

The other three from DDCD are on backorder, but are expected to ship in about a week or so.

So far I'm liking Ambiguity. Several really good songs on there. And the over-all sound is pretty catchy.

Well, I received MM and ST the other day. Gave them a once through, and quite honestly, the only songs that caught my attention was the Trinity of Lust songs on ST. Oh, there were a few other good songs that I thought had good riffs and melodic solos and such, but the arabian sounds in the Trinity really caught my attention.

I need some more time and a few more listens to each before I can truely judge them.

Hopefully my copy of LM will get here soon too as it actually shipped a couple of days before the other two, but it shipped by itself and those take forever to get through the mail at "bulk rate" (Free Shipping) than those that are in bigger boxes.

Well, I received MM and ST the other day. Gave them a once through, and quite honestly, the only songs that caught my attention was the Trinity of Lust songs on ST. Oh, there were a few other good songs that I thought had good riffs and melodic solos and such, but the arabian sounds in the Trinity really caught my attention.

I need some more time and a few more listens to each before I can truely judge them.

Hopefully my copy of LM will get here soon too as it actually shipped a couple of days before the other two, but it shipped by itself and those take forever to get through the mail at "bulk rate" (Free Shipping) than those that are in bigger boxes.

What about MM ?