Favourite Brainstorm Album

Favourite Brainstorm Album

• Total voters
i would say that soul temptation is the best album... i don´t know why exactly. i just like the atmosphere and the sound on this album.
they say on the dvd that they are at the songwriting of a new album, so i am excited what brainstorm does on the new upcoming album!

You should try to get that! hungry contains all the good old raw stuff like welcome to the darkside, Mr. Know it all, Nails in my hands or The other side
raw damn power, i love the Hungry and Unholy for that. Holy war is a killer too (but only after the 2minutes MCMXCVIII intro :headbang:)

np: Welcome to the darkside :)

I just recently picked up both new re-issues on Ebay and I must say that that's was the best $20/CD that I have ever spent.

Hungry and Unholy are some kick ass records. I was pleasantly surprised, let me tell ya. I was amazed at the complexity of the song writing and musicianship.

I just wonder what those albums would have sounded like with Andy B. Frank singing them. And I will say that listening to these two early masterpieces has solidified Brainstorm as one of my all time favorite band, going back to the '80s even.