Firewind Thongs

Swallow...the sun?

Oh... :p I wear jeans a lot too. And they don't itch my ass ^_^ Lacy frenchies itch! Hah! But let me tell you...NOTHING on this planet is more scary and pointless than a C-string. Google it people.

NEVER wear one with a skirt, it makes you paranoid ALL day.

xx Kirsty

Haha! Wear one then tell me that.

Nah, tbh it's not that bad. It just constantly feels like it's going to fall off if you're standing up in a skirt. Imagine the horror on peoples faces if that fell off in the middle of the street. Imagine the humiliation!!! Haha!

xx Kirsty

I will take it to bites also... But thongs only for girls? My girlfriend would hallucinate if I put it, hahahaha

LOL!!! :D

Yeah!!! Seriously though...I want to make them. I would...if I thought Firewind wouldn't sue my ass. They probably wouldn't. But Century might :erk:

xx Kirsty

Hahaha, well... then I will paint the logo in one... a boring day, ahahahaha.

you don't have to make two posts just to add something to the first one, there is an edit button for that, so you can edit your first post.

Σοφία;6305956 said:
100% cotton? =]
Oh yeah baby. Maybe some polyester if I'm feeling cheap.

PS - it is infact for both those reasons I would love to do that. I love to see a man's face when I wax him. The look of sheer horror at how much it 'hurt'. "Holy fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You actually do that...down there!?". Yes. Yes I do. Now appreciate it!!! I'm a bit of a sadist. Find me 50cc's of candlewax and a paddle STAT.

xx Kirsty