Firewind Thongs

i'm glad i'm not in scotland.

oh and hairy chests aren't all their cracked up to be :erk:

Söy;6307658 said:
i'm glad i'm not in scotland.

oh and hairy chests aren't all their cracked up to be :erk:

So...Söy, you think I wont come to the US in search of a hairy chested Firewind wax donor!? You underestimate me :p

ACTUALLY!!!!! Idea!!! Maybe not so bright. But for a laugh and to keep me amused, everyone should write "FIREWIND" across their boobs/chest and take a picture and get it on the 'own pictures' thread. I'll do it too once someone else does first XD

xx Kirsty

idk. how hairy are you aiming for?

i'm sure there are hairy chested dudes on the Continent.

Dani, I will NEVER be ready for that sight. Doesn't mean I won't love it really though :p

ALSO, good news people!!!

I've shopped around a bit and found someone who will do printing on the thongs for about £1 each if I supply the underwear (must be cotton because lace and acrylic will melt in the heat press!).

So hopefully there will be pictures of what I think would be the very first Firewind thongs out there soon on this here forum!!! Gonna go shopping or underwear tomorrow and post it away to her :p

YAS!!!

I hope Century Media don't sue my ass....

xx Kirsty

now to get around the whole problem of "wearing a kilt which traditionally requires no undergarments so who needs thongs anyways eh?"

YOU GUYS!!!!!

LOOK WHAT CAME IN THE MAAAAAAAIL TODAY!! MY SAMPLES!!!!!

pict1725ol6.jpg

pict1730dl9.jpg

pict1731dc9.jpg

Sorry the pics are so bad! The black one doesn't look like that. Like it doesnt have that black strip linking the words. Its just because I had the flash on!!!
I'm gunna get Firewind to sign one of the white ones :D

xx Kirsty