first complete short test

anyway to humanize those hi hats a little? Maybe automate the volume down some at the beginning(like 2 or 3 db). Completely obvious they are programmed.

other than that, it sounds pretty good

can you post the pod patch????? :D

haha sorry... i couldn't resist:lol:

Maybe automate the volume down some at the beginning(like 2 or 3 db). Completely obvious they are programmed.

ok. i wanted to test my guitar sound and general sound in this test. but thanks, now, i gonna to try to make more real my drums and first, i'll try to humanize those hihats.
with automate level do you refer to hi hats too??? volume down for hi hats in the beginning?

can you post the pod patch????? :D

hahahaha. i've been a lot time without ask for patches.
main problem was my guitar like you told me.
now, i've an ESP eclipse and no problem.:)

I have 2 mates here tomorrow with great Death Metal Vocals. I will see what I can do after some Wild Turkey. :lol:

Will be 57 though, into API preamps. Pretty rough I imagine. :heh:

Ball-tearing rough........... that is. :lol:

EDIT: Just listened to the sample, pretty excited about what might eventuate................

i was mixing again my test. now, more low end and real bass.
if i get some vocals, i´ll upload the mix again with all the changes.

Sounds great! Curious as to waht kind of stuff you did with the guitar and mainly the drums. Can't get my superior to sound as epic as that.

guitars are pod farm (diamondplate with treadplate cab and screamer)
guitar chain is: esp eclipse -> presonus firebox preamp -> c4 -> eq -> shuffler.

drums are superior 2.0 with snare & kick replaced.
i can send my patch to you (changes inside superior)

actually, i hate my mix.hahahah
i wait to make another test soon with more time.

Sounds great! Rhythm guitars are on the loud side to me.. If you like I could throw down some vox on it this weekend. Anything in particular you want lyrically or do u have some wrote already? Can I get a 24bit version of the song to work with?

Sounds great! Rhythm guitars are on the loud side to me.. If you like I could throw down some vox on it this weekend. Anything in particular you want lyrically or do u have some wrote already? Can I get a 24bit version of the song to work with?

it would be awesome if you could make some vocals for my song.
yes, i´m not at home, but tomorrow, i´ll send a PM with the song, ok?

is that oceano i hear? :rofl:

the bass drop sounds decent. snare could use some verb.

hahahahah, it´s a random mix test i made in 10 minutes...and yes, similar to oceano.:heh:
some opinions to improve the bass drop?
ok, i´ll try more reverb in snare tomorrow.

Here is my spin on the vox! I hope you all like it!

BM W/VOX!

These are the lyrics....

I am going to make you mine
I am going to make you pay
I am going to pillage you
In your sleep
When I am complete
Nothing left
Will remain to bleed

lol I spent a whole 20 minutes on writing, tracking, and mixing....enjoy!

eternally_gutted, you've completely caught me off guard there, i'm not going to lie.

you need to work on your drum track writing, aside from that, guitar tone is pretty damn good..

you've almost nailed the 'sturgis pod tact ;)

good job!

thanks,

eternally_gutted, you've completely caught me off guard there, i'm not going to lie.

you need to work on your drum track writing, aside from that, guitar tone is pretty damn good..

you've almost nailed the 'sturgis pod tact ;)

good job!

thanks,

thanks a lot man for your comments.
yes, now, i´m working in better drums tones and i´m reworking my guitar tone too.:)
i´ll make a new test this week.:)

(fuck the day i told "pod tact").hahahahahahaha
i´m a spanish guy and i confused some terms...

haha, english is a shit language!

it's a good sound, you don't need to re-work it too much!

thanks,