Get off your dead asses...

Ok, all four of us will get Tomer, and save him from this thing that keeps him from us...

EVERYONE MEET ME IN MPLS, MN TOMMOROW AT 4:30 PM!!!!!!!!! THE VENTURE SHALL BEGIN!

PhlegethonVeins said:
Ok, all four of us will get Tomer, and save him from this thing that keeps him from us...

EVERYONE MEET ME IN MPLS, MN TOMMOROW AT 4:30 PM!!!!!!!!! THE VENTURE SHALL BEGIN!

Right..eh..MPLS, MN TOMMOROW AT 4:30 PM....i guess if i start walking now..i might arrive there...in another life..:lol:

That probably explains why no ones arrived yet.

Meanwhile, I'm freezing my but off waiting for everyone...

Well..i'm with Fubar..we're in a different time zone..so considering i have to cross a bloody ocean..y'all can pick me up somewhere near the shore..i aint gonna move my butt anywhere anymore..

Angeleyes Part II said:
Well..i'm with Fubar..we're in a different time zone..so considering i have to cross a bloody ocean..y'all can pick me up somewhere near the shore..i aint gonna move my butt anywhere anymore..

OH YES YOU WILL!

*gets whip*

Come on just listen to some Sub Masq...if that doesnt motivate you to cross the ocean, than you dont belong on this journey anyways :p

NK said:
I'm here! Where and when do we start?

As soon as we get those two over here to help.

As for frosties...I found him laying on the street the other night...he either died from the cold, or from the crack in his head I assume he got when he slipped on the ice. :cry:

So, one casualty so far in this venture...

PhlegethonVeins said:
OH YES YOU WILL!

*gets whip*

Come on just listen to some Sub Masq...if that doesnt motivate you to cross the ocean, than you dont belong on this journey anyways :p

Ok,Einstein..1) As i said,i already crossed the ocean,all you have to do is pick me up near the shore...on your side..capicse!..2) Look in the "Now playing thread,you find Sub Masq there..;)

3) "gets whip" <--- You wouldn't dare...:Smug:

NK said:
I'm here! Where and when do we start?

@NK: Well i don't know about you?..but i hope ya stick around..I could use some help..even if ya are Complete Bastard...:p

@PhlegethonVeins: Aaaww..don't worry about Frosties..he will arise from the dead sooner or later,as a ghost and you never know it might be handy to have one,maybe he got some special useful skills in our search for Tomer..(who is probbably laughing his ass of reading all this stuff) :lol: