Get off your dead asses...

Will the new material still maintain the psychedelic grooves that grace our ears on the past releases?

When you said it will be heavier, that is not a bad thing, yet I can not help but think that something might be lost... quid pro quo.

^ Im sure when the new material comes out this place will liven up...althougth that could be a while :(

Meh. There wasnt even alot of people when the last release came out and this forum had just started up. Its really to bad. We need to do a better job of spreading the word apparently.

^ Since you're the one throwing yaself in as our Sub.Masq. teamleader on our quest,any suggestions,how we turn this place into a better one?

@Fubar: I took a peek in your artwork collection,my compliments,you really got some good stuff there..I like "Autumn Tears" :)

Angeleyes Part II said:
@Fubar: I took a peek in your artwork collection,my compliments,you really got some good stuff there..I like "Autumn Tears" :)

wow, thanks alot for taking the time to look. :) Yeah AT seems to be my most popular piece.

Angeleyes Part II said:
^ Since you're the one throwing yaself in as our Sub.Masq. teamleader on our quest,any suggestions,how we turn this place into a better one?

I really am short on ideas. I tell everyone I know about the band who would be interested...and I know I have made a few fans out of people...

I guess we just need to keep on telling people about them? Hopefully more will start to listen...:erk:

All I can be good for is searching this world and slaying demons in hopes of saving Tomer.