GMD Poll: Top Ten Albums of 1991

TB could also end it with screenshots of these alleged identical messages of omni's. it's not like that would be any more like snitching than outright telling us she's talos like he has been doing.

i have MUCH more than just that (solid stone cold proof), in case you missed one of my previous posts. But im not going to get into all of that.

Its so funny how she can just fiddle all you little clueless twats on her fingers. Also Hbb im pretty sure she would put on one of her strap-ons and rape your butt.

You sent me the message in my signature. Then you sent me another along the lines of "oh ok it's cool, i'm starting to appreciate the gays more, hehe lol!" (you literally said "hehe"), then followed a couple months by "HEY WHY DID YOU DELETE ME FROM YOUR LASTFM FRIENDS LIST YOU FAG" (something I never did). You want my boipucci so badly but you're too hormonal and insecure to ever ask me outright.

I what? ahhhahhahhahaha are you serious? I fuckin' deleted you from every one of my circles once you started replying to me in your homoerotic manners. "im starting to appreciate the gays" lmaaaaooooo

OK I got the order a little backwards. And you said "accept", not "appreciate". And you didn't say "hehe" either apparently, could have sworn you did. I can't compete with your superior Armenian memory. Still pretty fucking gay though. My signature has been updated.