GOOD punk...

Skitsystem, Disrupt, State of Fear, Driller Killer, Anti Cimex, Death Side, Effigy, Wind of Pain, Consume, Crow, Times Square Preachers, Totalitär, No Security, War Machine, Reality Crisis, Tolshock, Collapse Society, Axiom, Black Uniforms, G-anx, Krigshot, Hellkrusher, Uncurbed, Selfish, Peaceful Collapse, Scumbrigade, Religious War, S.D.S. (Societic Death Slaughter)... um, there's a few! :cool:

Some good older bands that aren't as 'metallish' as the ones I listed above would be Shitlickers, Kaaos, Antisect, Bastards, Disorder, Headcleaners (aka Huvudtvätt), Amebix, Appendix, White Cross, Terveet Kädet, Raw Power, Olho Seco, Die Kreuzen (their s/t LP is fucking incredible), Riistetyt, Mellakka, Gauze, Systematic Death, Ripcord, Heresy, Confuse, Conflict, early Ratos de Parão, Mob 47, Siege, Poison Idea, Indigesti, GISM, Kafka Prosess, Flux of Pink Indians, Nukketeatteri, Kansan Uutiset, F.U.'s, Puke, Adrenalin O.D., Nyx Negativ, Moderat Likvidation, Cólera...

Fast, raw, and sloppy! :cool:

The Dead Kennedys, Ramones, Sex Pistols, Iggy Pop and The Stooges, Misfits, Suicide Machines (more ska), The Distillers, Rancid (more ska too), Dropkick Murphys, Black Flag, Circle Jerks, X Ray Spex

Donnie Darko said:
Sex Pistols, The Clash, Green Day, Mest, The Ataris, Rancid, Thrice, Thursday, Ramones, Bad Religon, Misfits, Less Than Jake, Offspring
he said GOOD. apart from the pistols , the ramones and the clash all them are tweencore bands (tweencore being the punk verision of mallcore a term just coined by me)

to be honest theres where as theres quite a few good nu metal bands out theres (more shite ones but there are a few which are good) than there are good tweencore bands.

the only good commerical punk band post 1990 are Pennywise

"the only good commerical punk band post 1990 are Pennywise"

i couldnt disagree more. i think pennywise is a terrible, terrible band, and they are TONS of melodic punk bands that are so much better than them. they write the same song over, and over, and over, and over again.

for a melodic punk band of the 90s, i think strung out pretty much reigns supreme as far as melody, energy, and technicality is concerned.

Weapon X said:
:loco:Blink 182, Simple Plan and Good Charlotte:loco:

Actually I don't mind Blink 182. Minor Treat are also pretty good too.

:lol:

I only like Travis from Blink 182 :kickass: ah, does anyone like their new stuff? Or that one single they have out?

Never heard of a Minor Treat. :p

Umm, you might like some of these:

Amebix
Peter And The Test Tube Babies
Chaotic Dischord
Black Flag
Dead Kennedy's