Have you ever fucked with someones mix?

You're no different from people who don't wash their hands before preparing food for others. :puke:

Congratulations, you just slipped your own knob into your poop-chute, and loved telling the internets about how awesome it was.

as for the underoath guys, when talking about it they seem all cool.
but the clips are a little more heated. like the one with them at the table

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2O37ykHgI4&feature=related[/ame]

Watching the video I don't think they're big assholes, if anything Bendeth wound them up - he's obviously much, much smarter than they are, and that definitely shows, but he looks like he's got things well under control and is just playing with them really. The only person that looks like he took any of it personally is the bassist.

Omg i think i just talked to you about this in your last thread, that is exactly how this band was, they wanted all this stuff done and things to sound like and they were telling me how to do it, also very blunt with stuff, it made working with them a headach at times. Yeahh dude i say mix it to what you think sounds good and tell them it is what it is.

Can we get a sample

You're no different from people who don't wash their hands before preparing food for others. :puke:

Congratulations, you just slipped your own knob into your poop-chute, and loved telling the internets about how awesome it was.

Who the fuck are you? We aren't the "internets." Get the fuck out if your gonna try to troll you asshat.

And cunts who complain about how the grill lines look on their steak deserve a little piss in their meat.

plz go away :loco:

Damn.. Really?

-Paul

PS: You know that washing your hands kills your immune system.. (it's true Carlin said it!)