Hellhammer? Who the hell is that?

Freddy Krueger

The Dream Child
Jun 24, 2002
Hell
Visit site
I know I'll probably get ripped on by pleanty of metalheads for this.. But I was checking a thread for " Best Drummer " And people kept mentioning hellhammer.. I probably know who this is.. But it just escapes me.. Anyone care to refresh my memory?

Thanks.

Good lord!

Hellhammer is the drummer for the almighty Mayhem... he also plays in Arcturus, the Kovenant, and a million other projects...

Originally posted by TheEmperor
Hellhammer never played for Emperor, Hellhammer is the drummer of MAYHEM and also of Arcturus and other bands as mentioned above

Dude, no fucking shit. Faust and then Trym were the Emperor drummers. I was trying to mess with this guy, but you all-serious people have to be all serious.

Ahh.. The Mayhem drummer, alright then.. Heh, well, I suppose I deserved a little bit of a messing around with for not knowing in the first place. His work with Arcturus sucks, but then again.. Arcturus themselves suck.

Mayhem is decent though.

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger
Ahh.. The Mayhem drummer, alright then.. Heh, well, I suppose I deserved a little bit of a messing around with for not knowing in the first place. His work with Arcturus sucks, but then again.. Arcturus themselves suck.

Mayhem is decent though.

You like Mayhem, but think Arcturus sucks? Do you also think that Papa Roach is musical bliss?