help with portable music

dorian gray said:
if you want to. the big 3 all own majority stock in a vast array of euro cars as well as some jap cars. how come those cars dont suck then eh?
in essence, the very idea of a car is a huge money pit. many of you guys have described car payments that are second only to your rent. thats crazy.
as far as american cars performance etc i agree with you. i just dont see the big deal.

the reason most Euro cars don't suck, is because they're designed & (often, not always) built in Europe, by European engineers and automakers. It matters not where funding or corp. ownership comes from. Ditto for Jap cars, only subsitute Japanese for all things Euro.

American cars last heydey was the late '60s, when muscle was everything. It's been 40 years worth of a disgrace since then.

I don't even have quicktime installed, why? because it forces you to install Itunes along side. Itunes functions like a giant wad of spyware/malware. It gobbles RAM and CPU cycles like nobodies fucking business. I'll stick with musikCube which lets me instantly access any song on my comp while eating 2MB of RAM and 0.236% of my CPU's time.

It doesn't install shit on your computer, so how can it possibly work like Spyware/Malware?

Sure, you have to include QuickTime (which I hate as well), but you just tell QT that it's not going to be default for anything besides QT files, and you don't have any problems.

As far as it "ruining computer efficiency," do you guys have Pentium 1's or something? My computer runs just fine with it open or closed.

Athlon X2 3800+ actually. Ahhh, but spyware/malware also covers the shit installed on your comp that bogs down resources.

But we've already flogged this dead horse enough time to know that you guys love taking apples cock in the ass.

Conspicuously Absent said:
Athlon X2 3800+ actually. Ahhh, but spyware/malware also covers the shit installed on your comp that bogs down resources.

But we've already flogged this dead horse enough time to know that you guys love taking apples cock in the ass.

I have enough ant-spyware/adware software installed on my maching to know for a fact that iTunes does absolutely nothing of the sort. I'm far from an Apple fluffer (have a Dell PC), but the lengths that some people *cough* looking in your direction *cough* will go to SLAG Apple is equally laughable as the Apple defenders, if not moreso.