Hi from the New Guy

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
The chat will go probably something like this.....Uhhh Zakk? Uhhh Could you please stop drinking my beer. Then I will run like a scared little school girl

You run, I'll stay and take the grudge, dressed like a school girl! :devil:

Powerslave214 said:
Greetings and Salutations...

Brand spankin' new to these boards and thought I would say hello. Finally got around to watching the Music of Mass Destruction DVD today and decided to see what was happening in here.

I've been an Anthrax fan since about the POT era, or actually slightly before it came out. Unfortunately, I've never got to see them live. :erk:

BTW, the name is Scott. Not Ian, though. :tickled:

newbie.jpg

Ohhhh come on Skorned I am not sure if you are being sarcastic but you guys seem to manage to turn every thread into some kind of cyber sex thread. Its just toilet humor and quite funny at that if I do say so myself and I think the new guy will get the joke

Welcome. These guys are the craziest (but loveable) mother fuckers on the net. Yes we like Maiden! \m/

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
Ohhhh come on Skorned I am not sure if you are being sarcastic but you guys seem to manage to turn every thread into some kind of cyber sex thread. Its just toilet humor and quite funny at that if I do say so myself and I think the new guy will get the joke

Sarcasm for sure. Love your humor. ;)

I got that picture on an email once with a caption rgarding cyber sex. Funny shit.

I just ate my breakfast... and saw that pic ... now here it comes back up :|

Damn - If Zakk drinks another one of are beers withour bringing some I'll kick his ass then drop him off at skorns. but I'll make him play a solo first :D

It's like fiveplay with something missing.

And sarcasm? That's my natural medium. Some artist work in oils, some with pen & ink.....I work in sarcasm.

Believe me, I'd love to see 'thrax live. Half the bands I like tour the crap out of Europe, but avoid the southern US like the plague. C'est la vie. Last show I saw was Dream Theater in Washington DC.....a 4.5 hr drive.

Man....someone has a lot of balls to post a naked picture of themselves at the computer :D