The latest from Scott

I agree with everyone..IF they all spoke in regular normal sentences and not in riddles or vague answers etc. or didn't have stories that contradicted eachothers..we wouldn't be so confused ...Heck, even I'm confused now..the more I think about things..that were said back n forth...

Doesn't seem like a new Anthrax album will be anytime soon..they said they are gonna write for 6 - 8 months them maybe record??? are they Metallica now?? 8 months to write? at this pace...2008 might see a new Anthax album...2007 is a long shot at this point..2008 is wishful thinking...or even Just a New Anthrax album..is wishful thinking at this point which all these uncertainties... The past 2 years have had the Highest Highs..and now..the Lowest Lows!

Timmyc - thanks for the post - guys, I suggest we stop bitching about the band and look forward to another killer album ..... how ever long it takes.

That interview with Scott made me feel a lot better about Anthrax.

I agree. Sounds cheesy but..that felt great to read. Sounds like fences have been mended somewhat. I'll be interested to check out one of Spitz' watches too. I'm sure I can't afford one, but I bet they're sweet.

Charlie is the reason Anthrax makes bad decisions.
They fucked over Dan DAvita
They fucked over MIke MOnterullo
They fucked over Spitz
They fucked over LIlker
They fucked over MIlano
They Fucked over Rob CAggiano
They Fucked ove Paul crook.
They fucked over BEllo
They Fucked over BElladonna
They fucked over JOhnny Z
does anyone see a pattern here?????

...the fact that Scott barely writes the riffs anymore is a mystery that totally puzzles me???

THAT has always puzzled me. We know Scott can play like a madman..why doesn't he start writing more of the riffs? I've always wondered what they would sound like if the rest of the band actually had more creative input. Like Scott coming up with something..Is there anything beside S.O.D. that we can credit Scott with coming up with? Anything Anthrax related??? Not that I think Charlie is doing a bad job, I mean, Anthrax' songs have always had that "Nintendo" like quality(meaning great and polished) to them, it's just that there is a lot of talent in the band and it seems like it's not being used to it's full potential. I could be totally wrong though..

They fucked over Spitz
They fucked over LIlker
They fucked over MIlano
They fucked over BEllo

yer, the band have had to make tough decisions in the last 20 years - and as much as we all have our opinion's no one knows but those directly involved exactly what happened at the time ...

THAT has always puzzled me. We know Scott can play like a madman..why doesn't he start writing more of the riffs? I've always wondered what they would sound like if the rest of the band actually had more creative input. Like Scott coming up with something..Is there anything beside S.O.D. that we can credit Scott with coming up with? Anything Anthrax related??? Not that I think Charlie is doing a bad job, I mean, Anthrax' songs have always had that "Nintendo" like quality(meaning great and polished) to them, it's just that there is a lot of talent in the band and it seems like it's not being used to it's full potential. I could be totally wrong though..

I think a good portion of Fistfull of Metal was written by Scott and Lilker, but I may be mistaken.

Charlie wrote most of the guitar on the first SOD lp. Charlie's a talented prick.

They fucked over Spitz
They fucked over BEllo

It was my understanding that Dan Spitz and Frank Bello walked away. They weren't fired that I know of. How were they "fucked over" by Charlie?

They fucked over Spitz
They fucked over LIlker
They fucked over MIlano
They fucked over BEllo

lookin like a buch of faggots to me, there's not one girl on that list:loco:

I think Spitz will continue with his watches, I´m happy for the guy as long as he´s happy and doesn´t rant bitterly like in the old Metal Sludge-interview.

I was thinking the same thing Arg, im surprised he hasnt already released some kind of statement about the reunion being over and saying something negative about what happened.

Like you never wanted to walk away from a person at work right? After 20 years of working with someone I am pretty sure there is a lot of love/hate.

I was thinking the same thing Arg, im surprised he hasnt already released some kind of statement about the reunion being over and saying something negative about what happened.

Maybe it was a positive experience from his point of view?

Anyway, if I´m allowed to speculate I think he´ll go back to the watchmaking, with all the stuff he has on his hands there. Probably a steadier income than playing guitar in a metal band and he can spend more tim with the family. If that´s the scenario I think he´ll take the tours for what they where and maybe he´ll do a solo or something on the next CD.

It was my understanding that Dan Spitz and Frank Bello walked away. They weren't fired that I know of. How were they "fucked over" by Charlie?

Franky was never allowed to write music because charlie is a control freak.
Spitz was smart enough to leave, as he was getting fired.

Charlie wrote most of the guitar on the first SOD lp. Charlie's a talented prick.

Lilker and Ian wrote most of the sod stuff. If I recall correctly and I do, Lilker came up with the blast beat for milk. Milano wrote 2 songs and lyrics for a couple. Charlie wrote nothing..And before you comment, playing drums to someone playing guitar is not writing.

I don't know if I would completely rule out Anthrax with a new singer, but then again I wouldn't rush out to get it.

OINK it? Sure.

See them live? Doubtful.