can we talk about Thy Art is Murder? this album is fucking great

Last edited:
Reactions: Nate Skalman
Is the lamb sucking a fucking dick?

Cool outro, but the song itself is ruined by shitty drums

Is the lamb sucking a fucking dick?

Cool outro, but the song itself is ruined by shitty drums
it’s a wolf nipple

here’s another one, btw how the fuck do you embed youtube videos from mobile phone now, it was fine before when you remove the “m” and the “s” from http

Last edited:
Thats what you get for using phone to shit other than calling and typing sms

btw how the fuck do you embed youtube videos from mobile phone now, it was fine before when you remove the “m” and the “s” from http

You need to make sure it’s not an actual link. Those two you pasted are still linking to the mobile version of the video.

Click the wrench icon in the top right corner of the WYSIWYG tools and remove the surrounding [ URL ][ /URL ] tag so it’s just the URL as plain text.

Last edited:
My list of 2017 would look something like this:

1. BLACKFIELD - Blackfield V (great album, no weak tracks, love it!)
2. LEGACY OF EMPTINESS - Over the Past (excellent discovery, great new band, excellent album)
3. DOOL - Here Now, There Then (great debut, came unexpected)
4. GOD DETHRONED - The World Ablaze (excellent 'comeback' album, might be their most consistent album of their career)
5. REBIRTH OF NEFAST - Tabernaculum (in the nick of time for 2017, made this discovery, a great Black Metal album which requires many listens to discover its treasures, I will probably listen a lot more)
6. AOSOTH - V - The Inside Scriptures (strong album, but not as captivating as its predecessor which made it to be my album of the year 2013)

Alright, but ultimately disappointing:
PARADISE LOST - Medusa (tried, but can't really get into it, just like the previous album)
ENDEZZMA - The Arcane Abyss (great debut EP and album, this sophomore album doesn't live up, although decent)
OFERMOD - Sol Nox (after the incredible Thaumiel album and good subsequent EP (Serpents' Dance), this album didn't do it for me, sadly..)

Need to listen more:
MORBID ANGEL - Kingdoms Disdained (sounds somewhat promising on first listen, but it didn't have me come back for more, blame Rebirth of Nefast for that too)

Overal 2017 was a bit luke-warm for me concerning new music. The best and most intense music I listened to this year was from earlier years. My band of the year is no doubt The Devil's Blood, what a treasure to discover.

Last edited:
Just listened to "Mirror Reaper" by Bell Witch. Really good stuff, but at 83+ minutes long, it'll take a while before I can give it enough spins to consider it for 2017 top list.

Reactions: winters epilogue
Just listened to "Mirror Reaper" by Bell Witch. Really good stuff, but at 83+ minutes long, it'll take a while before I can give it enough spins to consider it for 2017 top list.

Such a good album.

I wasn't able to see them on their latest tour, which featured them playing the whole thing straight through, but I did see them perform a special set back in August. They played the three songs they've done with Erik Moggridge (Aerial Ruin), and the concluded the set with the second half of the song.

Such a good album.

I wasn't able to see them on their latest tour, which featured them playing the whole thing straight through, but I did see them perform a special set back in August. They played the three songs they've done with Erik Moggridge (Aerial Ruin), and the concluded the set with the second half of the song.
Yeah, I listened to it 2 more times since the morning. Now I REALLY want to sit outside in front of a small fire in a dark winter night, drink some warm rum and listen to this (and I don't even drink).

brb, checking cheap tickets to Norway for Christmas.

I'm not sure what else is coming out next year, but I'm calling Harakiri for the Sky for top-10 of 2018 already.