hobbies / interest

Al introduced me ot Impulse Music (I love it!) so I may have seen you the few times I've come in with him. I know he doesn't get to Impulse alot because it's so far out of his way, but whenever there's a concert we're going to in that general area, we always try to hit up Impulse. I think the last time we were there was shortly before Christmas.

I have a very hard time in that store. I pretty much want to walk out with one of everything, which is above and beyond any funds I have. :loco: Impulse is a blessinga nd a curse. :lol:

You think you have it bad LOL Try working there.....sigh

I live by the 3 M's....music, motorcycles, microbrews. I play in two bands, Kings of the Nighttime World (Kiss tribute) and Pandemonium (classic rock covers), but Rush is my all time fave band. I also play in my local Lutheran church band where I am the teen youth group sponsor. I ride two m'cycles, a Honda Shadow Sabre cruiser and a Suzuki Hayabusa sportbike. I enjoy trying all kinds of microbrews, catering more towards wheat beers and/or lagers. My current favorites would probably be Point Amber or something from Unibroue. Also have an interest (although not necessarily a believer) in all things paranormal, including ghosts, UFOs, etc. Constantly watching Seinfeld reruns.