Hypocrisy's live DVD - Information

I think he means it doesnt have the ''live'' vibe, thats its overproduced.

I kind of agree but to say that Peter has no more interest in Hypocrisy because of that? No

Virus and ATOED are too awesome to be spawns of a dead band.

I was gonna pre order the dvd from the merchandise store on their webpage. But seems like the webpage has expired! I really like the official store.

Isn't the release-date tomorrow? I want to order it on cdon.com (scandinavian site) but you can't even pre-order yet with less then 30 swedish minutes to the supposed release-date.

Either way, can't wait to get my hands on this. Should be an awesome concert and a great documentary! :kickass:

Fuck Roswell 47, the DVD will be much more then that. Im mostly looking forward to the documentary! But yes, hopefully Peter gets busy with Hypocrisy after his tour with Pain. Last 2 albums have been awesome so no reason the next one wouldn't be.

I just pre ordered the DVD from the Nuclearblast shop. 14€ in shipping and handling :lol:!!! fucking insane! i still ordered it tho.

-[chop]-;10042355 said:
I just pre ordered the DVD from the Nuclearblast shop. 14€ in shipping and handling :lol:!!! fucking insane! i still ordered it tho.

CDON is gonna sell it so that was proof that you are a big fan:headbang:

Hope you will enjoy it!:kickass:

i've pre-ordered it from http://www.fanzone.fi/hypocrisy/productinfo.cfm?tuotenumero=204442&lang=en

shipping is much more cheaper here ) especially for EU.

German shops are always the most expensive delivery. I don't know why.

:lol: yeah i tried going there through Hypocrisy's website but it was down at that moment. I agree! their shipping bills are insane!

CDON is gonna sell it so that was proof that you are a big fan:headbang:

Hope you will enjoy it!:kickass:

:lol: yeah dude! i noticed that when i had already ordered from Nuclearblast :erk: I got it now tho! and its fucking awesome!!