I hope this doesn't suck.

Could you just .. shut the fuck up forever? Would that be too much to ask?

No bother...I actually predicted he would be the first to complain :)

No one pays for shit anymore. Who are we kidding?

Oh, but they WILL pay seven bucks for a Starbucks.

No bother...I actually predicted he would be the first to complain :)

No one pays for shit anymore. Who are we kidding?

Oh, but they WILL pay seven bucks for a Starbucks.

I buy music but I won't pay $15 for a digital download. Knock it down to $10 and you'll likely get a purchase.

I only pay $2 for Starbucks. :heh:

While I understand and sympathize with not wanting to pay $15 for a digital download, on the flip side such efforts from Indiegogo and Kickstarter are more for if you want to support the project rather than getting a good deal. Pretty much for anything it probably ends up being cheaper later. But, if you are about supporting a project and want to help make it suceed, then it is a good idea to support these efforts.

While I understand and sympathize with not wanting to pay $15 for a digital download, on the flip side such efforts from Indiegogo and Kickstarter are more for if you want to support the project rather than getting a good deal. Pretty much for anything it probably ends up being cheaper later. But, if you are about supporting a project and want to help make it suceed, then it is a good idea to support these efforts.

Fair enough. Once the album is released I'll buy it. Until then Artizan have my moral support.

I'll definitely buy it on release day, unheard.. I owe you that after you guys spent two days driving from the show in Dallas to Tempe last winter. :)

I buy music but I won't pay $15 for a digital download. Knock it down to $10 and you'll likely get a purchase.

I only pay $2 for Starbucks. :heh:

I'll ask our producer if he will "knock down" the hourly rate for the studio (including him as engineer/producer) from $120.00 an hour to $80.00. He'll tell me to fuck off.

I'll be kind and stay mute.