i was just wondering..

~Zeanra~

Tandtroll
Nov 1, 2001
es-POO, Finland
Has anyone heard of a band called Howling Syn? I've met only few persons who have and I was wondering if there's more...They're from Canada and play gothic/medieval/speed metal..

:) yipee!
Listen more :D they just made a new album and with vocals now...New Howling Syn sounds a bit like Tristania (?) Black Moon is awesome,Witches vs Knight and Night Charmers are great too..You should also hear Vampyra's Symphony... *insane babble goes on*

Visit: listen.to/howlingsyn if interested

:)

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~
:) yipee!
Listen more :D they just made a new album and with vocals now...New Howling Syn sounds a bit like Tristania (?) Black Moon is awesome,Witches vs Knight and Night Charmers are great too..You should also hear Vampyra's Symphony... *insane babble goes on*

Visit: listen.to/howlingsyn if interested

:)

Well I'll try them I know I liked Tristania so what the heck
thanx for the new sounds :)

Originally posted by Opth_001

Well I'll try them I know I liked Tristania so what the heck
thanx for the new sounds :)

You're very welcome ^^

Though I don't know how much Tristania they sound (that's why the ?) but it was the first band which came in my mind when I heard the new HS. Well,sounded Tristania or not, I think it's worth to listen ;) They have their own style.

Originally posted by godisanathiest
Why didn't they have vocals at first? I did read but forgotten - no vocalist?

Well,it started as a one man's project first. Patryk was "helping" several bands and he had his own sideprojects and HS was one of them. And he made music by computer. Then Sophia got interested of HS and joined Patryk and they continued making music together. I think they hadn't chances to take vocals at the first,they weren't so popular etc...I don't remember so good either :D but something like this..