info on some dt releases, anyone?

Delirious

ensammast i sverige.
Apr 22, 2002
Visit site
yesterday i came across this copy of damage done:
p 2002 century media
c 2002 magic arts publishing
it's jewel case. i, deception is labelled "bonus track" on the back, which it isn't on the swedish version, and there's a sticker on the cover which says "includes the bonus song i, deception and CD-ROM video for monochromatic stains".
this should be the us release, right? and if it is, is it the ordinary one or are there another version without the bonuses?

then there is the following on cdon;

"deluxe edition - 5 bonus tracks" of the gallery and the mind's i.
the bonus tracks for the gallery aren't listed, but on the mind's i it is (according to cdon) the "b-sides" from enter suicidal angels plus the tmi videos (zodijackyl + hedon).
are these two the re-releases mentioned on the homepage (i can't recall any release date was ever mentioned) or something else?

Delirious said:
then there is the following on cdon;

"deluxe edition - 5 bonus tracks" of the gallery and the mind's i.
the bonus tracks for the gallery aren't listed, but on the mind's i it is (according to cdon) the "b-sides" from enter suicidal angels plus the tmi videos (zodijackyl + hedon).
are these two the re-releases mentioned on the homepage (i can't recall any release date was ever mentioned) or something else?

yes these 2 are the rereleases
hm on the osmoseproduction-page its mentioned that the deluxe editions of
TMI and TG are out now
http://www.osmoseproductions.com/General/page1.htm

by the way I cant find them on amazon.de or amazon.fr
I think they will come out soon, perhaps this month or march

but in since 2004 5(!) DT releases wow thats great :headbang:

Delirious said:
yesterday i came across this copy of damage done:
p 2002 century media
c 2002 magic arts publishing
it's jewel case. i, deception is labelled "bonus track" on the back, which it isn't on the swedish version, and there's a sticker on the cover which says "includes the bonus song i, deception and CD-ROM video for monochromatic stains".
this should be the us release, right? and if it is, is it the ordinary one or are there another version without the bonuses?

if i remember correctly, dd comes with either i, deception or the poison well. there is no version without both bonus tracks, at least i haven't seen one in europe.

as for the re-releases, there will be new booklets with new versions of the lyrics. even though they won't be as word-perfect as those on gtranquillity's site or those that will (eventually) appear on the official site after it receives its make-up, they're going to be a little more complete and without typos. as with the ones on gtranquillity's site and the forthcoming version on www.darktranquillity.com, i did the editing/retyping/occasional transcribing from the audio track when all references were lacking.

Calling I, Deception a bonus track was a pretty hideous marketing tactic. Ok, so it wasn't on the Japanese versions or some shit, but I didn't expect to find a jewel case Damage Done with the song later on when I bought the digipack.

So when are the lyrics coming, rahvin? Please don't say soon. :)