IRC chat scheduled for the 26th

<DJZH> <Incendiare> MIKAEL, DO YOU OR ANY OTHER DT MEMBER FEEL OBLIGATED TO DRESS IN A CERTAIN WAY? DO YOU THINK THERE REALLY IS A "METAL IMAGE"?
<ZodiJackyl> incediare: no I or the others have never felt like that...and I guess you can tell by looking at us...we are just bastards in black.

<Siren> It always escaped me how you can wear longsleeves and esp black in summer ;p
<ZodiJackyl> siren: my skin burns in direct sunlight...hence the longsleeves.

<Incendiare> speaking of weapons of mass destruction, who is your favourite dictator, Mikael? ;)
<ZodiJackyl> incediare: there is only one dick to enslave them all, one dick to rule them and in the darkness bind them.

<Psicoterror> MIKAEL, WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE NEW MUSICAL DIRECTION OF IN FLAMES ???? (more comercial, ozzfest,etc...)
<ZodiJackyl> psicoterror: great..it´s exactly what they want to do...I love it.

<Steve> WHY DON'T YOU COME TO THE DARK TRANQUILLITY FORUM AND POST MORE OFTEN?
<ZodiJackyl> steve: I am sorry about that...I will shape up and post more often..I promise

<TheGallery> MIKAEL: IS THERE A WAY OF GETTING THE DARK TRANQUILLITY DEMOS NOWADAYS? APART FROM SEARCHING EBAY AND STUFF.
<ZodiJackyl> thegallery: no I don´t think so.

<RealHarz> @mikael: IN YOUR OPINION, MOST HANDSOME MEMBER OF DARK TRANQUILLITY.
<ZodiJackyl> realharz: do you have to ask?... martin b ofcourse.
<RealHarz> i try to dig up the basics..

<ivanriba> Mikael:when you sang in live but do you think is more difficult to you clean/dirty voices?personally i prefer your gutural voice butwhen i heard a cd i can´t choose one
<ZodiJackyl> ivanriba: sometimes if the monitor sound is crap it´s very hard but usually it´s ok.

<RealHarz> @mikeal: Are you having nice time or are we starting to piss you off?
<ZodiJackyl> realharz: no problem...I will leave soo though...Gotta go drink some beers with the other unchatty band members.