IRC chat scheduled for the 26th

<Dark_Jester> @Mikael - I'm going to put the parodies in a thread now on the front page, have a look some time
<ZodiJackyl> dark_jester: I will for sure..thanks

<Steve> QUESTION: What do you think of Shadow Duet? Would you like to see what happens if you remade it now?
<ZodiJackyl> steve: we havn´t done it in years....But it would be interesting...very exhausting to sing it all myself though....but lets´s see what the future will bring....cheers...

<ZodiJackyl> Ok ladies and genle men. I must bid farewell...Nice work on the playlist djzh. Thanks for being kind and nice you all..Hope to see you all soon and live long and prosper!

steve you sick bastard... ever heard of logfiles? if you want a big postcount go over to the opeth board or ask mark to cheat on your stats ;)

Yeah, hm, a plain logfile would be easier, but hey. The chat was pretty chaotic imho, but still quite nice - but perhaps not the most informative...

Nice to see some of the people on the forum there, hm. It's a shame really that there's no irc-channel that can works as a complement to the forum...

if you have nothing better to do, you could edit the logs so that you only pick the questions and answers of it. i'm sure niklas would put a txt file on the site. i'm just too lazy to do it myself :) but a certain steve420 seems to have a lot of time on his hands ;)

Heh, I'm ahead of you, VultureCulture. I put up the questions and answers on my online journal, except I only pasted the questions I asked. :)

to personally thank the DT guys and all the fans who showed up.

It was a bit chaotic at first, but after a bit, and a second moderator,things became awesome and lots of good answers and fun times :).

I hope you all enjoyed it and visit again. I will try to set something up with DT in the futue too.

Niklas, mikael, martin b, you all ruleth, thank you so so so much :).

Shawn

That was surely fun. :tickled: Too bad I had to leave so early.
It was really pleasant to see all of you guys (and girls) there. I hope that someday the DT forum will have it's own IRC chatroom...
I waited for Martin H to show up, but he decided not to come. :erk:

Steve420, I read everything you've posted here, and 4/5 of that I was reading for the second time - seems like I've seen the main part, after all.

VultureCulture, your sharp tongue always brings me back to sanity. ;)

MP-AKK said:
Nice to see some of the people on the forum there, hm. It's a shame really that there's no irc-channel that can works as a complement to the forum...

In fact, there is (was?) an irc channel related to the ultimatemetal forums (originally called #ultimatemetal) where some of us met about a year ago. It had some problems and we ceased to connect. But hey, a lot of people here have their ICQ, AOL and MSN numbers published, we are up to you. :D

|ngenius.