KAYO DOT in Somerville, MA (+pix!)

FuSoYa said:
did you guys just cut off the bottom? cutting off the bottoms of shirts is neat because they kind of roll up a tiny bit which is really comfy.

yea it is neat i do this with all my nirvana shirts because they never sell small ones.

seriously you guys should put up an e-mail address and the price and design on your website, say you regret you can't take credit cards, email first and we'll get back to you and tell you where to send a check/if we have your size in stock, and ship the shirt once the check clears. DIY but better than nothing.

i am sure we will. now that we have control over the production of them you will see more designs and more availability soon. i mean the first bunch came in right before we did yesterday's gig so we haven't had a chance to plan what to do with them outside of selling them at the show.

I should've been there at 8:15. Instead, I wound up journeying through some wormhole to find the mass pike at 9:45 after trying to make it from three different sets of directions.

Well, if this gig had been any day but a Wednesday, I would have made it. Mrs. Kleo knows the area + the paths of the T rather well.

Oh and Toby... if making use of said guest list requires ID... I don't think they count web browser cookies.

kayo5.jpg

Whoa. Hot.

And i'm serious too.

i think i sort of look like i'm making a face like a brontosaurus eating something, but thank you anyway. :)

also, i'd like to add that it's extremely difficult to look cool on violin because the chinrest squishes all the fat/skin up, giving you this amazing temporary double chin.