Lunch at ProgPowerUSA *updated 9/15*

Will you be coming to lunch with us at PPUSA?

• Yes

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Don't know for sure yet

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
Hey all,

Every year at ProgPowerUSA, we have a TEoF lunch on Saturday for the mailing list members (and now for both lists AND the forum members as well). During the years the band plays, we rent a meeting room & have a catered lunch with the band members, and during "off years", we get together at a local restaurant. This being an off year, we'll be gathering at a restaurant, & I wanted to find out how many people might show up so I have an idea of where to plan for us to meet. We usually meet around 1pm to give the hungover folks plenty of time to wake up..hope to see lots of you there this year, we always have a blast!

So cast your vote..will you be having lunch with us in Atlanta this year?

**UPDATE**
Okay here are the details for the TEoF/SymX Forum lunch in Atlanta.

I had to bump the time up to 11am, as I'll have to get to the venue well before doors open to take care of something I'm helping the promoter with, but this way we'll also miss any lunch rush delays, so it should work out well.

We'll be having lunch at Houlihan's (see below for map), & I'll have some goodies to hand out; some signed Odyssey posters which we'll probably draw names for, & some stickers, & of course we'll have lunch (you're all responsible for your own bill)..should be a fun time!

Be sure to wear your SymX shirts so we can get a group photo, too. :)

Saturday, September 18th
11am - 1pm (approx.)
Houlihan's - 1197 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta
You can see a basic map of the venue, hotels, & Houlihan's here

If you get lost or need to reach us for some other reason, call Houlihan's (404-873-1119) and ask for the TEoF group, I'll be sure to let them know who we are. See you in 2 weeks! :)

I would seriously love to meet everyone. I would also like to go to Prog-Power, but it's all during my freshman orientation at college...

I am very disappointed. I plan on finding some prog/power people at college who will make a road trip to Atlanta next year, heheeh....

Might be. I may spend a couple hours with a non-PP friend in the Atlanta area, so I'm not sure whether that'll conflict...

im with you there ShredMan. it would be cool to meet everyone, but i think im gonna have to wait until maybe next year when i can find some people to go with.

Also, since the lunch was moved up to an earlier time, let me know if you'd like a wakeup call that morning. E-mail me (jax at symphonyx dot com) with your name, which hotel you're staying in, & what time you want to wake up, & I'll be glad to call & wake your ass up..I'm thinkin' that blaring some SymX over the phone should be a good alarm clock, don't you think? ;)