MMX concerts -

La Rocque

I am that I am
May 22, 2004
an exit to eternal summer slacking
Which bands, tours, concerts will you be seeing live in 2010?

These groups will be rolling my way in March ...
Kreator
Voivod
Nachtmystium
Evile
Lazarus A.D

I'm sure I'll cross paths with Dark Tranquillity this year

A friend from the Netherlands who is friends with Paul(Landers)
was told by Paul that Rammstein will tour North/South America
in the Spring, as 'Dark tranquillity never joke' can't say that
about R+, I'll believe it when I have the R+ concert tickets in my hand -

Going to catch Dark Tranquillity in March if I can afford to do so. Other than that, hoping Hypocrisy makes some dates.

dark tranquillity
Kreator

---

Airbourne (can't go to Canada for the dates with the Crue)
Motorhead (Lemmy mentioned there will be a tour in winter, but nothing official yet)
R+ (if they tour)

Thinking about going to a DT show when they're in the neighbourhood, it's been almost 5 years since last time I seen them (with Chimaira in december 2005). I was really into their music back then and saw them twice that year (with Kreator on their "Enemy of God" tour in february), but I sort of lost interest in DT really quick after that year.

Anyway, I already got my tickets for:

January 18: Scott Kelly
January 26: Sunn O))) + Eagle Twin
February 12: Ulver
April 7: Autechre + some others I don't know

Very... diverse, and not really metal.. at all. :)

I am going to be really, really naive and hope for a Borknagar North American tour. Never going to happen, but eh...

A surprising possibility came up today and now I will definitely see Ulver on February 8th in Berlin.
Currently it also looks like I will go and see the German Symphonic Orchestra on February 7th at the Berlin Symphony concert hall which is supposedly one of the best concert halls in the world. I am looking forward a lot to both concerts, bandwise more to Ulver, but I have wanted to listen to something in the Symphony for a while.

I am sure I will see DT at some point this year as well.

A surprising possibility came up today and now I will definitely see Ulver on February 8th in Berlin.
Currently it also looks like I will go and see the German Symphonic Orchestra on February 7th at the Berlin Symphony concert hall which is supposedly one of the best concert halls in the world. I am looking forward a lot to both concerts, bandwise more to Ulver, but I have wanted to listen to something in the Symphony for a while.

I am sure I will see DT at some point this year as well.

Toll! Have a good time on my behalf :) .

Finntroll
Swallow the Sun
Moonsorrow
coming my way in April

Rammstein will be in Canada in July
would go to see R+ but this festival runs 10 days and close to 2 million
fans attend, I could still go just to see/hear R+ as they are the closing act
but don't like the idea being in a crowd of over 100000
excuses, excuses
hoping they do some USA shows -