MMX concerts -

for the scheduled upcoming shows so far:

2/12 Queensryche in Albuquerque
3/1 KSE and Dark Tranquillity in Albuquerque
3/28 Megadeth, Exodus and Testament in El Paso
5/11 Hypocrisy in Tucson
5/12 Hypocrisy in Mesa

I just came from the Exodus and Arch Enemy (OK, Arsis too) concert. Exodus was great, but I'm speechless of how good a live band Arch Enemy is. Simply incredible, such passion reminded me of DT on stage. Amazing :headbang: .

Haha, Michael Amott is really incredible on the stage.

January 27 - In Flames , Beijing

http://www.inflames.com/Tour.aspx

:danceboy:

nfiupw.jpg

I will watch In Flames tomorrow !! They have arrived !! :headbang:

I'm going to the Opeth 20th Anniversary Show @ Terminal 5 in April. Very excited, the entire Blackwater Park album from front to back then a second set of rarities. Saving up to buy a t-shirt because apparently they'll have specific shirts for specific venues. Expect to pay out the ass for it. Also the first show I'll be able to legally buy a beer at. Sweeeeeeeeeet.

Kreator last night.

Great show, but... fuck, am I getting old or should I start drinking again? :D

I'm going to the Opeth 20th Anniversary Show @ Terminal 5 in April. Very excited, the entire Blackwater Park album from front to back then a second set of rarities. Saving up to buy a t-shirt because apparently they'll have specific shirts for specific venues. Expect to pay out the ass for it. Also the first show I'll be able to legally buy a beer at. Sweeeeeeeeeet.

Nice, I'm going to the same show.

^ Und? Wie war der Auftritt?

Really good. They played very well, had a lot of fun on the stage and it was a really small Jazzclub so the atmosphere was great. Last Jazzconcert I went to before that was the exact opposite which made that concert even better.

Really good. They played very well, had a lot of fun on the stage and it was a really small Jazzclub so the atmosphere was great. Last Jazzconcert I went to before that was the exact opposite which made that concert even better.

Toll! :headbang:

June will most likely be a great month.

-Scorpions.
-Sonisphere festival with Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth and Anthrax.

Ohhh Scorpions! Now that's a band I'd love to see!!!

I saw Metallica two days ago, it was a great concert! They really seemed happy to be here, and I enjoyed it a lot!

Ohhh Scorpions! Now that's a band I'd love to see!!!
I hear they're retiring and these are the farewell shows, so if they happen to come near you be sure to catch them. I'm lucky they're playing close to me this time and that i'll most likely have nothing else to do.

I hear they're retiring and these are the farewell shows, so if they happen to come near you be sure to catch them. I'm lucky they're playing close to me this time and that i'll most likely have nothing else to do.

That's true
they said their final tour will take about 2 years
I've seen them 3x but hope to catch them one last time -

edit ... don't know if this is near you?
Griechenland, Athen ... Terra Vibe Park ... 28.06.2010
^ Rammstein will be there/then -

That's true
they said their final tour will take about 2 years
I've seen them 3x but hope to catch them one last time -

edit ... don't know if this is near you?
Griechenland, Athen ... Terra Vibe Park ... 28.06.2010
^ Rammstein will be there/then -
2 years is a long time.
It's somewhat near, the problem is accomodation arrangements. On the minus side it's too close to the Big Four concert, but on the plus side some friends might be going, so i'll consider it.

What is the world without The Scorpions?
True. I still remember when a tape with some of their songs fell into my hands, in my early teens..