MTV is evil.....

i would have liked to see the lamb of god video but i'm holding off on listening to anything from the new one until its all out, no singles thanks :p

i don't get headbangers ball, but i know better than to bother watching mtv whatnots anyway nowadays

AceRoccola said:
I tivo'd it so luckily i didn't have to watch Eighteen Visions and the rest of the eyeliner-core crew fag it up on there, but i do love Lamb of God, so at least that was an up side for me. It sucks that they didn't play the I Voyager video though, I blame it on Jamey Jasta, mostly because of his big fat head.
haha eyeliner-core thats great

I finally watched MTV at my friends house for the first time in 2 years. I don't have cable (Thank God) Anyhow headfagger's ball is shit! I never knew metalcore was this damn popular! It truly is the new nu-metal! Emo + undecipherable screams= Metalcore. Absolutely craptacular!

P.S I seen Uranium too! That stupid skank with the piercings keeps on yelling "this is sooo metal" and its pussy blue haired asshats screaming about their girlfriends. Bleeding through or some shit. Even though she was annoying I wouldn't mind cumming on her face to teach her a lesson... (Sorry about being perverted but Lizards thread got me riled)