Musicians of this forum

i think i've to start a new business.
a friend of mine builds viking shields. i should start to decorate them and then sell.
i could gain some extra money!!!
myst.png

The question is: Why haven't you started? I'm certain you can make some good money with that. I'd buy one.

The question is: Why haven't you started? I'm certain you can make some good money with that. I'd buy one.

mmm....because i basically bleed for separating myself from something i've done with passion and love, which have taken time to be done...

wow, great work lefay! :eek: why not sell them if you have buyers! maybe you can indeed start a business doing something you love and enjoy, it's a nice feeling i must say ;)

yes, that's true.
i can maybe overcome this problem making a duplicate of the pencil drawing to use it again when i want for my needs, for example if i want to make a personal copy, or something like that.
the separation would be less painful :lol:

yes, that's true.
i can maybe overcome this problem making a duplicate of the pencil drawing to use it again when i want for my needs, for example if i want to make a personal copy, or something like that.
the separation would be less painful :lol:

Haha yeah that'd be useful. You can also keep the nice ones to yourself, and sell the "uglier" versions :lol: .

Wow, why didn't I ever see your stuff, lefay? Absolutely stunning! :OMG:

dunno....
umpf.gif

i'm glad to hear you like it, you're a sort of board of examiners for me, i mean, apart from my friends' judgement i haven't had any other opinions, and you know friends are not alway objective :Spin:. so this business can work in the end, i'm starting to think about it seriously :p

today i've drawn this, i've found an intersting picture on the net and rearranged it a little bit.
some details still need to be drawn, like the knots inside the body of the 2 dragons, but it's nearly done.
the photo is quite shitty because i didn't use the flash (it is reflected by the surface of the wood which is somehow lucid) and the lights in my basement are really low, so it's quite dark.

quadroz.jpg

today i've drawn this, i've found an intersting picture on the net and rearranged it a little bit.
some details still need to be drawn, like the knots inside the body of the 2 dragons, but it's nearly done.
the photo is quite shitty because i didn't use the flash (it is reflected by the surface of the wood which is somehow lucid) and the lights in my basement are really low, so it's quite dark.

quadroz.jpg

Is that as large as it appears, or is it a close up? :yow:

@nattsmyg: for the first 55 seconds i truly feared you decided to remove the screams from your songs :eek: you fucking scared me! :lol:
it's difficoult to give an opinion just listening to short samples, but for now the album seems quite different in style from the previous one, there's a lot of female voice, i don't know if it depends from the passages you chose to build of this video, or if the album is mostly sung by her. this disappoints me a little bit because i'm not a great fan of female voices.
but i still love the dark atmosphere, especially the keyboards.

@nattsmyg: for the first 55 seconds i truly feared you decided to remove the screams from your songs :eek: you fucking scared me! :lol:
it's difficoult to give an opinion just listening to short samples, but for now the album seems quite different in style from the previous one, there's a lot of female voice, i don't know if it depends from the passages you chose to build of this video, or if the album is mostly sung by her. this disappoints me a little bit because i'm not a great fan of female voices.
but i still love the dark atmosphere, especially the keyboards.

There will always be growl in Nattsmyg, but yes it´s true that I tried to show the female vocals alot :)
On this cd, I felt that many of the songs and lyrics needed to be sung with female vocals, and I had to follow that feeling.
There´s about 45% growl, 45% female clean and 10% male clean.
I also made one song with only female vocals, and one song with only growl and some male vocals.

the last 3-4 days of painting have generated this:

dragoridimen.jpg

i had to think a lot about which colours to choose, but in the end i followed my friend's suggestion to use icy-blue colours to paint it..
it came out quite good i think...

the last 3-4 days of painting have generated this:

dragoridimen.jpg

i had to think a lot about which colours to choose, but in the end i followed my friend's suggestion to use icy-blue colours to paint it..
it came out quite good i think...

Your paintings turn me on, Lefay.

;) hehe half kidding there.

But really, amazing painting(s). Have you given any though to the "selling" part?

just finished 2 paintings out of 4 inspired to hylestad stavkirke's door.
please forgive me if i've done some errors in the swedish parts :lol:
i hope to have done no error, but well it could also be....:oops:

sigurd2.jpg

sigurd.jpg