My BestOf COB CD!

Shadeg said:
I'm not saying that AYDY? is mature but how mature is it when some depressed teenager sings about some meaningless and generic metal clichés like shadows, night and wars? Maybe it's just me but I laugh just about as much at both In Your Face and Kissing The Shadows. I find the trashed, lost & strungout mentality in Living Dead Beat and AYDY? far more credible than the aforementioned metal clichés and something that people can actually relate to.

Now listen pal.. I can't listen to Towards Dead End, the album mix is so 'embarrasing' it makes my ears hurt. But on the Tokyo Warhearts I love it. You know what I'm saying? It's that simple, no big deal about it.

children of bodom= best song by bodom in my opinion. and ftr is best album overall. Hatebreeder would be the best but i dont like some of the vocals by alexi in it. like when sings in a low voice. he sounds like a moron but other than that it is good.

i dont like some of the vocals by alexi in it. like when sings in a low voice. he sounds like a moron but other than that it is good.

well... I realy like those parts. Especialy in warheart, at the end when he sings ''one for all, all for me...'', you can realy feel the power of the vocal.

and yeah of course(my best of cd):
needled 24/7
children of bodom
bodom after midnight
chokehold
towards dead end
deadnight warrior
downfall
follow the reaper
lil' bloodred ridinh hood
lake bodom
children of decadence
warheart
kissing the shadows
silent night, bodom night

my best of cob would be

Children of Bodom
Bed of Razors
Warheart
Hate me
Children of Decadence
Follow the reaper
Everytime I die
Bodom after midnight
Mask of sanity
Kissing the shadows
Silent night bodom night
Hatebreeder
Towards dead end
Deadnight warrior
the nail
touch like angel of death

That sucked... I mean, where's Towards Dead End? :\

CHILDREN OF BODOM
CHOKEHOLD
HATE ME!
TOWARDS DEAD END
IN YOUR FACE
HATE CREW DEATHROLL
LIVING DEAD BEAT
LIL' BLOODRED RIDIN' HOOD
LAKE BODOM
ARE YOU DEAD YET?
FOLLOW THE REAPER

Or something... :)

Bodom After midnight
Warheart
Children of Decadence
Red Light in my eyes part II
Everytime i die
Lake bodom
Children of bodom
Hellion
touch like angel of death
kissing the shadows
downfall
towards dead end
Hatebreeder

Joonas Lehtonen said:
I know how to treat with people like you who obviously dress in black and have mental issues.. and that's to not get into the fight as you're enjoying arguing with people.. And I think I'm probably the least angry person on this board, I was surprized with the lack of level and social skills that cob fans on this board seem to have.. You're just judging me because I like bodom's new stuff. I started with Follow the Reaper right when it came out, but for the first half year I thought it was too, you know.. then I moved to the two older albums at the same time HCDR came out. I figured the new stuff is more mature and raw, the old is pretty.. immature.. (i'm sure you'll need a clarification and will start bitching about this because you seem immature) so I kinda picked songs which I liked, not a particular style, like old or new. T,L&S was the highest level bodom there'd been, in terms of sound, but as for song writing I respect Follow the Reaper the most. About AYDY, I loved some of it, but thought it was boring and lacked melodies, basically songs 1 and 2 blow any competition away (especially stuff like Hatebreeder..) and the rest (five new songs) sadly feel like fillers for the first time you give a listen.. I'd worship Follow the Reaper if they hadn't changed studios from the Hate Me single.. the album mix sounds like shit.. It's just that the new stuff has both, the macho attitude of HCDR mixed with the emotional content of Follow the Reaper. Oh wait, no, that's only in something about the first two songs.. AYDY has depth and aggression.

Of course I didn't read your whining, fanboi.

Paragraphs are your friend and go die in a fire.

Tut Ankh Amon said:
webfuhrer.gif
mwahahhahaha best evah
:lol:

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Now listen pal.. I can't listen to Towards Dead End, the album mix is so 'embarrasing' it makes my ears hurt. But on the Tokyo Warhearts I love it. You know what I'm saying? It's that simple, no big deal about it.

'embarassing'??? um, NO
'kick-ass'???? DEFINATELY :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

hay gyz i just wunted 2 tell u my favrit song iz teh final countdown cover do you no wut album i kan find it on so i kan downlod it?