My BestOf COB CD!

Benighted1 said:
your a Fucken idiot! so your saying every time there is a solo or melodic passage in Are you dead yet, you don't like it?
And if you don't like "guitar wankery" as you so delicately put it, then you shouldn't be listening to Children of Fucking Bodom.
There will always be a certain amount of that in Alexi's playing! (although I wouldnt call it wankery)
Are you dead yet is just more Riff-based than previous but it still has solos etc.
Exactly, and cause it is more Riff-based than previous, someone can prefer it. That´s the point of this thread.

MetalStorm86 said:
Why is it that everytime some Euro metal band releases an album that becomes the slightest bit popular in the U.S. among the "hot topic" crowd that everyone gets all up in arms about it. So what that AYDY sounds Thrashy and Power Metaly. God forbid Bodom does something THEY want to do. If Bodom did nothing but release the same album every year that sounded like Hatebreeder or Follow the Reaper, you'd all be bitching about how they never change their style, not to mention that Alexi's voice SUCKED in Something Wild and Hatebreeder. I can actually understand him in AYDY without needing to go to Dark Lyrics...for the most part. So shut the fuck up.

Good post but I'd like too see examples of what you said.