MYSTIK

try to add both demos please. "Come die with us" and a self-titled debut which i only saw in Metal Archives and nowhere else and includes all unreleased songs !

try to add both demos please. "Come die with us" and a self-titled debut which i only saw in Metal Archives and nowhere else and includes all unreleased songs !

As of right now all Roy is talking about is the CDWU demo. He may not have any others at his disposal. Don't forget I am at the mercy of what bands will submit to me or finding decent enough source materials from fans to use. If nothing exists it cannot be included naturally.

Also two of those songs on first demo are on The Plot Sickens.

FROM THE MYSTIC FACEBOOK PAGE ( MAYBE IT CAN HELP )

Mystik
10 JUNE 2014 ·
Great news from original Mystik Drummer Michael Loede.
So going through old cassettes - found 3 of the ORIGINAL "Burnt Offerings" Red Label cassettes - AND some "lost" MYSTIK studio tracks - Commandment, Bypass and Odessa from what I believe is 89..AND some early radio interviews with Bill Peters and Joe Kleon... If memory serves me, Billy Morris was the engineer during the recordings - we are talking ORIGINAL MYSTIK recordings - 25 years ago.. - Will need to get these all on CD asap.. ML

FROM THE MYSTIC FACEBOOK PAGE ( MAYBE IT CAN HELP )

Mystik
10 JUNE 2014 ·
Great news from original Mystik Drummer Michael Loede.
So going through old cassettes - found 3 of the ORIGINAL "Burnt Offerings" Red Label cassettes - AND some "lost" MYSTIK studio tracks - Commandment, Bypass and Odessa from what I believe is 89..AND some early radio interviews with Bill Peters and Joe Kleon... If memory serves me, Billy Morris was the engineer during the recordings - we are talking ORIGINAL MYSTIK recordings - 25 years ago.. - Will need to get these all on CD asap.. ML

I saw that too, but again, Roy has said nothing about using them. The deal isn't finalized yet so we shall see. I plan to mention it to him, plus that post is from 7 months ago. Wonder if they ever digitized it.

You need to push Roy to get you "Burnt Offerings" demo for the bonuses - the song "Legion of Doom" on it is the most epic tune they have ever written. Easily on par with the best tunes on The Plot Sickens

Good thing you moved forward, coz Roy posted the "revisited" cover art for Plot Sickens, and its quite... impressive ;)

10924665_826927010675679_1628836785057963315_o.jpg