Need help choosing a CD from Nuclear Blast

^You don't have to buy cds and give them away to people to spread the word, that only rapes yourself out of money.

1. Write Myspace link on piece of paper
2. Hand it out to people you know who might like it
3. ?????
4. PROFIT (because you haven't given away any of your fucking money :lol:)

^You don't have to buy cds and give them away to people to spread the word, that only rapes yourself out of money.

1. Write Myspace link on piece of paper
2. Hand it out to people you know who might like it
3. ?????
4. PROFIT (because you haven't given away any of your fucking money :lol:)

I like being generous anyways. It isn't raping my money at all that much since i make well over 2k a per paycheck.

wait..so you mean he doesn't know who Hypocrisy is?

What are you guys waiting for? We have to sacrifice him to the all-mighty Peter Tagtgren. (sad part is I probably spelled it wrong, damn my dyslexia)

Buying cds is for fags.

If you are l33t enough, you'll download them from the internetz.

fuck you.

if you were a true fan you'd support the artist. i buy all my music (excluding the rare live stuff people post on youtube that you really can't buy, but hey).

fuck you.

if you were a true fan you'd support the artist. i buy all my music (excluding the rare live stuff people post on youtube that you really can't buy, but hey).

1. Not everyone has money to buy every fucking CD. If the music I got to listen to depended on what I could afford, then I'd be fucked. How is it fair the kid with the most money to spend is the bigger fan? The band makes CDs from people who can afford it. If they have a concert here, I would go, that is how I support the band. And I also spread the word around about the bands too, bands I wouldn't have known of OTHERWISE had I of not downloaded their music.

2. Most of the great bands I listen to aren't even available in stores. Unless you like Avenged Sevenfold or shit like that, then you have to special order most CDs for MORE money, plus shipping as well, and it usually takes a few weeks.

So please don't give that "if you were a true fan you'd support the artist" bullshit because it's not true. If you can afford it and you download, you're a douche, but if you can't then I don't see the problem.

1. Not everyone has money to buy every fucking CD. If the music I got to listen to depended on what I could afford, then I'd be fucked. How is it fair the kid with the most money to spend is the bigger fan? The band makes CDs from people who can afford it. If they have a concert here, I would go, that is how I support the band. And I also spread the word around about the bands too, bands I wouldn't have known of OTHERWISE had I of not downloaded their music.

2. Most of the great bands I listen to aren't even available in stores. Unless you like Avenged Sevenfold or shit like that, then you have to special order most CDs for MORE money, plus shipping as well, and it usually takes a few weeks.

So please don't give that "if you were a true fan you'd support the artist" bullshit because it's not true. If you can afford it and you download, you're a douche, but if you can't then I don't see the problem.

you can buy a cd off of amazon usually for 10-15 dollars (used/new section) or just use itunes, since you are from north america ;)

i just don't really see any way to justify stealing, because that's what it is.

you can buy a cd off of amazon usually for 10-15 dollars (used/new section) or just use itunes, since you are from north america ;)

i just don't really see any way to justify stealing, because that's what it is.

Buddy, to some people, IE: ME, 15 dollars is a lot of money. I don't give a fuck if you think it's stealing, IN MY COUNTRY we have a legal precendent which pretty much says it isn't, and we can download all we want :)

Besides, like I said, buying on Amazing = shipping costs and loooooooong wait times for the actual item. I don't need to justify myself, if you have the cash to spare than buy all the fucking CD's you want :) I can't afford to buy all the music I listen to.

I buy CD's directly from the band at a live show for no more than $12. Other than that, I pirate. Im not paying for a record company to stay in business and only give the artist 10% of the profits. Fuck that.

I buy CD's directly from the band at a live show for no more than $12. Other than that, I pirate. Im not paying for a record company to stay in business and only give the artist 10% of the profits. Fuck that.

Another good point :) Eventhough money is still an issue $12 bucks for a CD at a concert isn't bad if it's a once in a while thing. :lol: I'm just poor I guess.